It's too hot :(

Soldato
Got some windows open upstairs was sort of hoping the cooler air outside was cool things down a bit. Gotta be careful of leaving lights on though or risk being swarmed by insects :(

Hive thermostat still reporting 26 degrees though.

A bit of a breeze can make a huge difference. Sadly missing tonight :(

Soldato
My situation right now as there's 4x moffs in the room andone has flown onto the fan blades ..

oqavlLD.jpg

Associate
One warm day and that's it. :( Temperature plummets tomorrow and I'll need a jacket and umbrella by Monday. We really do have the most blah summer weather.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just got back from a holiday in the south of France along the coast from Monaco to St Tropez, and the heat was tooo much, was sweating crazy after 2 mins standing outside. Kinda happy to be back to bearable temps, but miss the sea and beaches, feels so good when cooling off :(

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Words cannot describe how happy I am with todays drop in temperature. Anyone who thinks that temps. like yesterdays are good needs their head examined :p

Soldato
it was fine up until 2 days ago now its uncomfortable, but its not completely unbearable tho.

Considering the last 5-10 years where nearly every summer has been record breaking, this summer has been what I considered good so far, got to almost the end of june before having to sleep on top of bed covers.

Back
Top Bottom