It's too hot :(

Soldato
I'm in GT Yarmouth and weather hotter today than yesterday. Little man is asleep now but had to disable alarm on monitor as it's 28degrees in his room @9:15pm

(Not complaining mind you)

Soldato
37c yesterday yesterday in northern France where we are.

I am always the coldest person in a room so was ok until bed time but then had to wait for a cool breeze.

Associate
Mid teens. Thick grey clouds. Patchy rain.

Feels like this years summer is going to be yet another example where you blink and suddenly it's October. :(

Soldato
Currently 15C here in the northwest. Hard to complain about putting the shorts back in the wardrobe after such a blistering reminder of how claustrophobic real hot weather is. We're back to 'doing' weather now... as long as what you want to do isn't sit on a sun lounger doing nothing except sweat. Our dog certainly appreciates it too.

Soldato
Its been about 9 months of winter. Its bloody getting on my nerves, heating on full blast, cannot go for a walk around the park, its raining all the time and cold.

You are spot on god knows what my gas bill will be.

heating on full blast in june, you got some health issue man if you feeling that cold :( I stopped using my heating back in February. We have had very mild winters and strong summers for the past 5-10 years.

Soldato
Big storms coming up from the channel after midnight, could be a good show.

none of them will make it to Leicester as usual, I remember last year and the 2 years before constantly watching radars, seeing places get battered with rain whilst Leicester had droughts.

For reference its 26C here right now.

Soldato
as usual was out on the coast paths ,pretty much how i spend my days ,more so with the diabolical surf lately
nice sunny spells here on the north of perranporth beach ,and a decent breeze ,better than been muggy
always quiet down this end

6zu8f6.jpg

Soldato
Does get annoying people moaning about the heat, what's wrong with you lot?

Should be happy we are having such good weather.

The people moaning now about the heat will be the same moaning in 3 months when it's too cold.

Associate
Feels like an Icelandic summer today. Thoroughly depressing. Though it does look like it may get better before the end of the week, before of course tailing off again and back to jacket weather.

Back
Top Bottom