Labels and LGBT

Caporegime
The left is ultimately about collectivist systems of government therefore they don't see people as individuals. I don't think it's totally about keeping people separated through divisive politics, I think there's an element of getting people into a collectivist mindset, conforming to what's expected of their 'group' and basically acting like sheep.

The reason the left hate free market capitalism so much is it's a system of individual freedom and small government, the left want to be able to control everything either through force or legalism and it's easier if you sort people into groups. I imagine in later stages the groups will all be merged into a single collective.

legalism (plural legalisms)

1. A philosophy of focusing on the text of written law to the exclusion of the intent of law, elevating strict adherence to law over justice, mercy, grace and common sense.
Total government and collectivism through force didn't succeed in 1939-45. Normal German's in Nazi Germany were brought together in a collectivist mindset through the Aryan/master race stuff (Volksgemeinschaft).

Last edited:
Associate
There is no such thing as LGBT.
Just because a person might be homosexual or want to turn their willy inside out, or take some skin from their leg and roll it up into a fake penis, doesn't make them a member of a special club.

The entire point of this LGBT thing is the same point as with feminism and all aspects of Cultural Marxism. It is intended to harm society so that communists, and now globalists, can have their power. In the West, if you destroy the family, and demoralise men to the point that they will not defend their society, then you've won.

In America, when a black person says that they support Trump, others are programmed to say, "but you are black - you cannot support Trump".
It's the same with LGBT: "but you are LGBT - you cannot support Trump/ Brexit/ conservatives, etc".
It's identity politics, and the end goal is the destruction of Western Civilisation. We're almost there.

I have a family member who is a homo, and he has gone from being able to think for himself, to being a drone with no original or critical thoughts of his own. He has been programmed to hate everything about traditional, tried-and-tested British society.
Even a violent mugging by some illegal Muslim immigrants wasn't enough to convince him of the value of a strong and moral society.

There are people, and some of those people are hetero, and some are homo, and some have a mental disorder which causes them to believe that they are not what they are. There are just people, not LGBT people and everyone else.

Permabanned
And what is normal?

Are you saying a man who is attracted to men it's not normal?
Well it isn't.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/normal?q=Normal

Most people in normal life are heterosexuals. No one would say being attracted to the same sex is wrong or unnatural.
Having finding women extremely sexy and men a turn off (I actually think seeing men kissing is horrible) all my life if I were to suddenly be attracted to men then that would not be my norm.

Soldato
Well it isn't.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/normal?q=Normal

Most people in normal life are heterosexuals. No one would say being attracted to the same sex is wrong or unnatural.
Having finding women extremely sexy and men a turn off (I actually think seeing men kissing is horrible) all my life if I were to suddenly be attracted to men then that would not be my norm.
I've posted this before, but "normal" isn't the correct word to use in this case. Since you like definitions, here's a grammatical reason why (cut and paste from previous posting):

I think it's helpful to look at definitions. And take an alternative word : 'usual'

normal
conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

Usual
habitually or typically occurring or done; customary.

Not a lot in that, although "conforming to a standard" is a little ominous sounding.

Then look at the antonyms, which apply to populations outside of the standard:

Abnormal
deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying.

Unusual
not habitually or commonly occurring or done.

And there, I think, is why using "normal" is not good practice. Because you're implying (or maybe outright saying) that those outside the norm are abnormal, which is a word that carries a negative meaning.

Soldato
Some of these supposed genders are rubbish. I'm just reading one and it as cis man, and cis male. They are the same thing!

Most of them are literally just words meaning the same thing and then they are saying its a gender. Asexual is not a gender.

The whole thing is madness.

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/

How can Gender Nonconforming be a gender when its very meaning is that it doesn't conform to gender! There really are some idiots writing and going along with this stuff. They literally don't know the meaning of what they are writing.

Associate
Only low iq people take this stuff seriously.
That's not true.
It boils down to the old thing about "stupid" or "evil".
Some people believe in the LGBT thing because they are stupid.
Others understand it perfectly, but roll with it because there is something in it for them. These are the evil ones.
For example, if a homo man such as Peter Tatchell wants to bugger young boys, then LGBT activism is a good way to achieve that. He did want the age of consent lowered, of course.

Speaking of which....... the word "paedophilia" is now being rebranded as "paedosexual". Yup, they're coming for your kids. Like no one saw that coming......

Last edited:
Associate
Humans have a sex, just like other things do.

Male cat - female cat.
Male flower - female flower.
Male human - female human.
Hermaphrodite earth worm..........

If someone wants to say that there are two genders, and that gender matches sex for 99.9% of people, then fine, but there are only two of them.

Associate
What does this mean?
I mean that some people actually believe that it is a real thing. Some people really are that stupid.

LGBT only exists as a phony construct. There isn't really such a thing. A man who fancies other men doesn't really belong to a special club with men who want to turn their willies inside out.

Man of Honour
Humans have a sex, just like other things do.

Male cat - female cat.
Male flower - female flower.
Male human - female human.
Hermaphrodite earth worm..........

If someone wants to say that there are two genders, and that gender matches sex for 99.9% of people, then fine, but there are only two of them.

Admittedly not the best example :p

Soldato
I mean that some people actually believe that it is a real thing. Some people really are that stupid.

LGBT only exists as a phony construct. There isn't really such a thing. A man who fancies other men doesn't really belong to a special club with men who want to turn their willies inside out.
Why not? The dissenters seem happy to group them together

Associate
Why not? The dissenters seem happy to group them together
It depends on what they mean by LGBT. If a "dissenter" believes that a homo man automatically belongs in a special club called LGBT just because he is a homo, then that dissenter is stupid.
If he is referring to the phony construct known as LGBT, then he probably isn't.

Soldato
It depends on what they mean by LGBT. If a "dissenter" believes that a homo man automatically belongs in a special club called LGBT just because he is a homo, then that dissenter is stupid.
If he is referring to the phony construct known as LGBT, then he probably isn't.
LGBT is a grouping of non-typical sexualities and genders. What's phoney about that?

Associate
Admittedly not the best example :p
Ha.
I put earthworm in there for a gag, but also to make the point: things are what they are.
Humans are male or female. Earthworms are hermaphrodites. There are no "genderqueer" earthworms any more than there are "genderqueer" humans.
If I ever hear of an earthworm identifying as "otherkin".........

Soldato
Ha.
I put earthworm in there for a gag, but also to make the point: things are what they are.
Humans are male or female. Earthworms are hermaphrodites. There are no "genderqueer" earthworms any more than there are "genderqueer" humans.
If I ever hear of an earthworm identifying as "otherkin".........
Gender is not sex. Now you know, maybe rethink

Associate
LGBT is a grouping of non-typical sexualities and genders. What's phoney about that?
No, it is not.
It is a made up club intended to drive a wedge between people so that commies and globalists can chip away at society.

There are people:
-some people are hetero
-some are homo
-some are animal/vegetable/mineral types
-some think they are something which they are not

Still just people though.

Caporegime
Gender is not sex. Now you know, maybe rethink

So if gender is not important like everyone keeps saying, why is it that when I only use sex to describe people and completely disregard gender, I still get moaned at?

Speaking of which....... the word "paedophilia" is now being rebranded as "paedosexual". Yup, they're coming for your kids. Like no one saw that coming......

Some of the stuff I've seen online with this is utterly sickening. It is absolutely going to be the next thing they try to normalise. It is happening right now.

Paedophiles deserve the rope.

Back
Top Bottom