Associate
Hi guys,

so I'm 19 years old and about to go off to university my parents have said they'll put £200 towards a laptop and I have time to save about £500, I had a look at gaming desktops and immediately stopped when I realised my budget is nowhere near what would be required to build a decent rig, so I decided id just look for a gaming laptop instead, I was looking for around but while Ive been gaming my whole life Im honestly lost in all the technical jargon around components, I understand Ill need at least 8gb of Ram and some decent storage but have no knowledge of what CPUs/GPUs are better than others, while I know my budget might be a little small Im not really fussy about running games in Ultra settings at 120+ fps, most games I play are single player RPG titles (Im mostly interested in modding games like skyrim), a system which could play modern games at medium/high setting with 30-60fps would be perfect for me, Ive looked around and seen some I like and will link below, but if some of you guys could let me know if these are any good or give me some of your own recommendations that would be great, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
Hi and welcome :)

Just a friendly heads up, this forum is run by and paid for by Overclockers UK PC retailer so links to competitors are strictly against the rules, so please either list the model numbers, links from OCUK's shop page or the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom