• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5700XT Hitting 2.3GHz+ - TomsHW-DE

Soldato
I understand the 2070S is a pretty good card for the money too but I don't understand why anyone would compare the 2. The 5700XT (especially when third party cooled ones come out) is a fair bit better for the money and honestly I am so happy to see competition coming back.

If aftermarket parts can run 2200-2250 and get moderately close to the 2080 surely Nvidia will have to respond.

Soldato
I understand the 2070S is a pretty good card for the money too but I don't understand why anyone would compare the 2. The 5700XT (especially when third party cooled ones come out) is a fair bit better for the money and honestly I am so happy to see competition coming back.

If aftermarket parts can run 2200-2250 and get moderately close to the 2080 surely Nvidia will have to respond.
Day 1 review results is all that matter. Nvidia knows this all too well so I doubt they would be pressure into reacting, at least not until AIB cards are out and new reviews results made available.

Caporegime
Were you used SoftPowerPlay?

image.png

:D

Associate
Yeah I don't know why they keep doing this and they need to get partner's cards out sooner.

Has anyone considered that maybe some of the blame lays with partners not being ready in time? AMD are heavily reliant on AIB sales, so not sure why they would intentionally hold back partner designs.

Back
Top Bottom