DPD Saturday need help

Associate
Hello everyone! i'm sat here currently excited as hell for my new GPU to arrive but need some help as to whether it will be today or Monday..

So basically, i purchased the RTX 2070 Super 8GB on friday at 5:40pm and asked for DPD Saturday delivery, i believe it was £17 for this option. This morning i've woken up and checked OC orders page and its saying its been received but has yet to be shipped. Whats the likely hood of me getting this beast of a GPU today please :)?

Man of Honour
I would imagine that because you ordered it so late it will be past the cutoff and it will be dispatched on Monday. But because you paid for Saturday delivery then the courier will hold it for delivery next Saturday 20th.

Associate
OP
Cheers for the help guys! Turns out it will be next Saturday ha, ill have to deal with the 1060 3GB until then :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

If it hasn't shipped just call OcUK and ask them to ship it next day. Delicious GPU on Tuesday ;)

Soldato
Cant be hard to code the web site to not allow next day sat after a cut off time surely? so customer only gets sat options for the following week ( if sat is needed due to work )..... maybe the web site team should update.

Back
Top Bottom