Name suggestions for greeting card business?

Soldato
Evening all

I started making greeting cards last year with the original name of 'Wee geg Cards' as I'm based in Northern Ireland and the theme was Irish/Northern Irish banter. Lately I've been designing more serious cards but still some funny one i.e. a Happy Birthday card with Cardi B on the front saying I Got You this Birthday Cardi. I know a lot of you will not find this funny but I was hoping you could suggest some new 'company' names? It's currently NORTHNdesign but I think that's too serious. I'm loving Banter Cards but that's taken obviously by the sisters that run it in Wales. I would love something Northern Ireland/UK related.

Any suggestions welcome.

How’s business?

My mum had a spell of making greetings cards a few years ago and did well just selling to her friends. I told her I would help her setup online if she wanted, but she suspected there wouldn’t be enough business...

Soldato
OP
How’s business?

My mum had a spell of making greetings cards a few years ago and did well just selling to her friends. I told her I would help her setup online if she wanted, but she suspected there wouldn’t be enough business...

Business was booming when I was selling on etsy but I decided to go alone and I'm currently working on a website.

I would love a name like Banter Cards which is obviously already taken. I will be doing rude cards. Have hit a wall re: the name of the business though :(

Soldato
Just take random words and add .com. easy. Here I used a generator:

Tactical Balogne .com
Baffling daydream.com
Magnificent boutique.com
Slippery camel.com
Gibberish vampire.com
Wild gobbling.com

Best news is it doesn't need to make sense or be related to your product in any way! You just need an irritating tune and preferably a man whistling it to be be successful.

Soldato
TopBantsCards.co.uk / .com looks available, perfect for the lucrative Essex market.

Please do read about UK copyright law before involving celebs though, you'll find things get very expensive if you don't.

Last edited:
Soldato
KrakenCards .. go for something that sounds the same and - you have a ready made trade logo too
are matching envelopes with a logo allowed ... that would be cool.

- amazon rum sales reminded me.

Back
Top Bottom