Manspreading, the curse of . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
To be fair, I'm often annoyed by other blokes sitting next to me on the train in a fashion that suggests they are exhibiting some magnificent new species of plum.

There's being comfortable and then there's just being a complete dick. Often if you maintain contact for long enough, their desire for personal space wins over and they give in. I've been tempted to buy some Rob Halford style clothing with spikes all over it to stop that crap. You do not need your legs to be in excess of 90 degrees from each other.

Soldato
There's being comfortable and then there's just being a complete dick. Often if you maintain contact for long enough, their desire for personal space wins over and they give in.
this is my chosen approach too. Seems to work well. It also works well against people on the tube who like sitting with their elbows spread out across the seats either side

Soldato
You do not need your legs to be in excess of 90 degrees from each other.

I was thinking about this earlier today on a bus.

With my knees firmly wedged against the back of the next row of seats.

Until someone left.

Then I could change my discomfort to merely sitting weirdly angled across two seats.

Soldato
In all my years of commuting into London I've never really noticed a specific gender being more of a space invader than the other. The biggest problem I've found is people with rucksacks.

Oh wait, it's an attention seeking stockhausen thread though.

Caporegime
When I have had the misfortune to travel on the tube while working in London I have been gobsmacked by the inconsiderate way some men seem to feel that they are entitled to encroach on others limited space.

I think you just need to politely ask your wife's boyfriend if he could either let you have a bit more room or sit the on other side of her on your next trip.

Man of Honour
So a fashionable bigot won an award for deliberately discriminatory design that's designed solely for the purpose of making places a hostile environment for the "wrong" biological group while granting privileged status to the "right" biological group. While blaming the victims, of course.

Perhaps she'd prefer to have people of the "wrong" biological group required to sit at the back of the train/bus? That's a simpler solution and has been already been extensively implemented.

Soldato
Lol Brighton, manspreaders are pretty much sex pests though.

Purposefully holding legs open is something ***** do, however there is scientific biological reasons for men having their legs open.

Paper: An anatomic overview to “manspreading” campaign
https://www.ejmanager.com/mnstemps/134/134-1527940398.pdf?t=1563503973

121212.png

The manspreading campaign is inherently sexist towards men, and should be exposed as such.

Soldato
And what of us people who have a physical disability that means it's very painful to sit with our legs forced together? Should we start wearing a badge so we can be identified before being publicly lambasted? Perhaps something star shaped, in yellow?

Soldato
Oh yea, nothing like a big stretch legging camel toe to assault the eyes.
Its cos the majority of feminists think they are superior to men because they have a dried up hole in between their legs. So they need to show it off...

Just look at the way the feminist parties are treating men daring to steal the title of women....

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
It is amazing how (some) people have interpreted this as an outrageous Feminist attack on their inalienable, selfish right to occupy as much space as they want on a tube train, bus or cinema seat.

Get over your sensitive selves - if you don't like behaving considerately, STAND UP and give your seat to someone with better manners than you or stay home and sprawl slob like on a sofa consuming cheap lager and watching Desperate Housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom