Best X570 Motherboards

Associate
I have a X570 Taichi, and it is a great board. Im just having some issues with RAM OC, and I dont know if it has to do to T Top or because Zen 2 is still at early stages. I am really considering swapping it for a Strix E. What do you guys think? Had my eye on the Master but more expensive in comparison.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm now settling into my X570 Ultra.
A good board, after the initial stress.

Actually using the onboard sound, rather than my old soundblaster z soundcard
Decent, less bass is noticeable, it's okay.
Just downloaded the audio driver, no extra gigabyte software yet.

Caporegime
The one with a stable bios, i wish id'e gone intel, don't need the heat and instability.

Don’t confuse core temps with heat output. Zen 2 gets hot and is had to cool because of the 7nm process concentrating heat in a very small area, but doesn’t output a great deal of heat compared to a 9900k.

Associate
Anyone else go down the asus route? Seems everyone is going for gigabyte
i think asus motherboards are very reliable but they have completely priced themselves out of the market with x570 lineup. i'm hinting at rog formula in particular which is think is overpriced. £370 is most i'm willing to spend for motherboard

Associate
I have a X570 Taichi, and it is a great board. Im just having some issues with RAM OC, and I dont know if it has to do to T Top or because Zen 2 is still at early stages. I am really considering swapping it for a Strix E. What do you guys think? Had my eye on the Master but more expensive in comparison.

There is a beta bios that is supposed to help with ram compatability.
The issue I have with my Taichi is that with my Gigabyte waterforce 1080ti the backplate obstructs the usb type c header on the motherboard. Most boards have it farther away from pcie slot 1 nearer the ram. This is clearly a poor oversight by asrock.

Associate
There is a beta bios that is supposed to help with ram compatability.
The issue I have with my Taichi is that with my Gigabyte waterforce 1080ti the backplate obstructs the usb type c header on the motherboard. Most boards have it farther away from pcie slot 1 nearer the ram. This is clearly a poor oversight by asrock.

Ugh, that's terrible. What you gonna do?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom