Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Had my eye on a set of these forever.

Finally had the right excuse in the shape of my wedding! I'll be given them on my birthday which will give me a couple of weeks to break them in. Then I'll wear them to death after that.

Cc9VUbH.jpg

Red Wing Iron Rangers

Soldato
Really nice!

Cheers :) It's going to be a bit of a beardy hipster summer bbq wedding, so although they're slightly unusual for a wedding, they're going to go with a light brown tweed suit so they'll look quite good, and I get to wear them for years and years after so I'm really pleased.

I wear lots of boots but don't really own any proper shoes, so they are much more me than a pair of shoes, and I think it's nice when people can be themselves at a wedding and feel comfortable.

Soldato
Yeah really good. Been absolutely brilliant for my allergies but it’s a really good fan as wel, especially as even at the lower and quieter settings, there’s a good flow of air to keep you cool

Definitely worth the money

I got the fan:) but returning this one as i noticed the box has been opened so getting it replaced. It had some of the filters (green inner) already connected which made me suspicious.
Before I boxed up I thought I would try removing the green filters and its very very hard, apparently you just pull the filter via the little finger grooves on each side but they will not come out.

Have you found them easy to take out?

Soldato
Had my eye on a set of these forever.

Finally had the right excuse in the shape of my wedding! I'll be given them on my birthday which will give me a couple of weeks to break them in. Then I'll wear them to death after that.

Cc9VUbH.jpg

Red Wing Iron Rangers

I just bought some Red Wings too, I got the Blacksmiths instead but I was so torn between the Iron Rangers and Blacksmiths! Both look great in Copper Rough and Tough.

Where did you get yours from?

BTW if you want to keep them matte without darkening get the Leather Cream:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Red-Wing-Leather-Cream-Neatsfoot/dp/B01JGX1YGK/ref=cts_sh_3_vtp

Soldato
Where did you get yours from?

I got them from the Red Wing shop by Carnaby Street because I wanted to try them on. The Copper is really nice, but I went with the Amber Harness because it's a proper classic colour for the style of boot, and I think it'll be more versatile with different clothes compared to the copper.

Will have a look for that stuff when it comes time to give them some treatment, cheers :)

Associate
How is Doggo finding the mat? The people I live with own a cat and we think she had a fit yesterday due to heat exhaustion and she could perhaps benefit from something like this

Aww poor kitty. Hope it’ll be ok.

Loki’s gone on it a couple of times but he tends to flit around the kitchen, hallway and living room. I have one new fan in the hall and one on the living room. The kitchen has the pad and then I have a damp towel on one of his thin beds in the living room too. I pretty much remind him to get a drink every couple of hours because as much as he’s adorable he’s dopey.

Even with all this he’ll move to a warm area of the carpet /facepalm

Back
Top Bottom