Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
The joke bouncing around twitter was that did Linus drop it? :D

The dent is conflicting, however seeing it in the flesh, I think it looks fantastic. Myself, well its irrelevant as the water block doesn't have a dent but ah well. The rest of the design is stunning. The top plate especially is delicious, that will be staying :)

Hahaha that’s a good one :D

I think if it had a few more dents it might look a little better - but I love the design of it

Caporegime
Hahaha that’s a good one :D

I think if it had a few more dents it might look a little better - but I love the design of it
Quick phone snap of the back
CB3WcL6.jpg

I really love the red accent on it, very subtle.

And couldn't help but put it in the case for a minute :D

Ooq4q0n.jpg

That is 7.5cm space between the end of the card and the front of the case. A 30mm rad and fans need to go on there yet. There will be 2cm left... :D

Soldato
1kpOMn63.jpg

Some hankook evos for the Mk5 mondeo

And err there's been something of a Mk4 mondeo love in recently a few have appeared

9qDAily2.jpg

0urQZELj.jpg

3cbLsu27.jpg

Think there's something wrong with me

Caporegime
Windows 3.1 would just about run on that card! :p What games you fancy?

Some FPS & RTS stuff to start. Its been a LONG time since I gamed on the PC so I need to break myself into it. Nothing competitive. My monitor only clocks up to 75hz anyway. Will go for 144hz monitor next year and then start looking at maybe Overwatch, I do fancy that :)

Permabanned
What about jezball? :cool:

Can't handle jezball dude! you should know that come on. :p

Some FPS & RTS stuff to start. Its been a LONG time since I gamed on the PC so I need to break myself into it. Nothing competitive. My monitor only clocks up to 75hz anyway. Will go for 144hz monitor next year and then start looking at maybe Overwatch, I do fancy that :)

Will be better ones out next year. Systems are so costly now though but should last a good 8 years+ if you buy anything decent now. Tech might be on the straight and narrow. Not sure how much they can keep pushing it as heats still a major issue.

Caporegime
Will be better ones out next year. Systems are so costly now though but should last a good 8 years+ if you buy anything decent now. Tech might be on the straight and narrow. Not sure how much they can keep pushing it as heats still a major issue.
Yep, I think am spending about 2.5-3k on this one. But have not built one in over 12 years! :p :D - so its just accumulated haha. But yeah, spec wise it should last for yonks :)

Back
Top Bottom