** OVERCLOCKERS UK RED HOT SALE - NIKS PERIPHERAL AND MONITOR PICKS!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Our Super Hot Midsummer payday sale is now on and we have loads of bargains. (trust us to wait for the wettest week this year! :cool:)

tenor.gif

Check all Monitor deals HERE

Check all Peripheral deals HERE

Check all of the Red Hot Summer Sale deals HERE

My fav deals at the moment* are:
  • OCUK Mega Mats for 50% off (ALL OF THEM)
  • Asus Cerberus Mech RGB Keyboard for £59.99, From £99.95
  • MSI Optix MPG27C 27" 1920x1080 144Hz FreeSync Monitor for £279.95 (Saving 40%)
  • Couple of tasty Das Keyboards for 40% off
  • Steelseries Arctis Pro Headset for 33% off
  • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (all switch types) with 20% off
  • LG 32GK850G 32" 2560x1440 165Hz G-Sync reduced to £569.99 from £724.99
There are more deals in the sections from Razer, Corsair, BenQ, LG and others! Go check them out before they are gone!

*Keep checking back as I have more deals landing over the few days!

If you think a particular deal is Bonza or a Bust let me know in the comments below!

Associate
Some good deals (I might have to order one of the GPU waterblocks). Slightly irked that I ordered one of the CPU water blocks and a radiator two days ago, I could have saved some money if I had known/waited :rolleyes:.

OcUK Staff
OP
Some good deals (I might have to order one of the GPU waterblocks). Slightly irked that I ordered one of the CPU water blocks and a radiator two days ago, I could have saved some money if I had known/waited :rolleyes:.

Unless its a promo whereby we claim the discount back from a vendor, by providing a report of sales within certain dates, they may be able to sort you out with the discount!

Webnote or ring sales and ask!

OcUK Staff
OP
OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK Any chance of getting that Hero under £300? I can send more cookies! lol

@ChugNorris I'm guessing that's as deep as noblechairs will go?

Of course the monitor I bought 2 weeks ago is £50 cheaper now :rolleyes:

Under two weeks or over two weeks. If its under I can try and get you the discount! Trust me your order number!

Nice! Just started looking for a 1440p 144hz monitor. Recommendations? (Not curved)

This! Free stock won't be available until September though!

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £449.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-2...le-Widescreen-LED-Gaming-Monit-MO-155-LG.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10

Only £449.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Awesome thanks - just picked up an XXL Premium for my Son - will go great on his new desk :)

Nice one! They really are the best!

Back
Top Bottom