PC for Video Editing and Rendering

Associate
Hi All,

Pretty new to everything hardware related. Just wondering if someone would mind letting me know a decent build for Video editing and rendering for around £800 please?

Thanks,

Associate
OP
Hi Guys, thanks so much for all the quick replies. I was thinking self build, but whatever works out cheaper. Software, I use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier. I love the idea of it being able to handle some gaming too, Id like to play planet coaster, but I think that is really graphics heavy?? And no to peripherals or screens, just after a new tower. Ideally a mother board I can make improvements to bits over time.
Thanks again! :)

Permabanned
Hi All,

Pretty new to everything hardware related. Just wondering if someone would mind letting me know a decent build for Video editing and rendering for around £800 please?

Thanks,

Hi Guys, thanks so much for all the quick replies. I was thinking self build, but whatever works out cheaper. Software, I use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier. I love the idea of it being able to handle some gaming too, Id like to play planet coaster, but I think that is really graphics heavy?? And no to peripherals or screens, just after a new tower. Ideally a mother board I can make improvements to bits over time.
Thanks again! :)

Hi,

Ryzen 7 2700X 8-core/16-thread, Radeon RX 570, 16GB DDR4-3000, 480GB+1000GB SSD:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £776.87 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

Soldato
Why would you spec a 2700X? :confused:

Few quid over, but well worth it imo... 3700X (latest gen) you'll want those extra cores for editing/rendering too. RX580 great gpu for gaming still. 480GB M2 if you need more storage, chuck some in later or re-use your current drives if possible. Case is entirely your own personal preference. Mobo is MAX edition so no flashing needed. Prob scrape £10 cheaper PSU but I like Super Flower PSUs so meh.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £819.85 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

Back
Top Bottom