PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Starting to get back into the swing of the game after yesterday's session and managed to get to 2nd place in my final game.
Would have won if I didn't forget to switch guns before having a stand-off with the last guy.

Shame nobody joined me in the Discord channel, it was very quiet...

Friday evening i'll be in the disc and i'll stay in one of the channels see if anyone joins.

In fpp solos last night i got killed and watched the replay after i rage quit. The death cam showed a guy hiding behind a rock seemingly tracking me through the rock with his cross hair more or less straight over me and when id gone past he jumped out and killed me. It looked dodgy so I reported. I booted the game back up to watch the replay and he did infact spot me perhaps 10-20 secs before by just looking around his surroundings and then proceeded to move behind the rock. The replay looked perfectly legit and so I got it wrong but on the other hand learned a lesson to make sure i watch the replays afterwards.

Associate
Well i'm trying to get back into pubg as i've been that busy not really put the time into it. Was surprised at the new erangel, confused me slightly even though i've seen youtube vids of it!!

I always check the discord to see if anyone is there, but everytime i've looked it's been dead quiet.

Caporegime
for those that did add me just message i will give you the discord link. won a nice singles yesterday 1st game of the day but nearly naded myself on last guy :D

also nearly won a squads game doing missions with auto shotgun. just couldnt get one more hit on the last guy. can be frustrating when you so close. done most of the missions now.

Soldato
for those that did add me just message i will give you the discord link. won a nice singles yesterday 1st game of the day but nearly naded myself on last guy :D

also nearly won a squads game doing missions with auto shotgun. just couldnt get one more hit on the last guy. can be frustrating when you so close. done most of the missions now.

Chasing the S12k missions has made me realise what an under rated beast of a weapon it is.

Soldato
Chasing the S12k missions has made me realise what an under rated beast of a weapon it is.

Aye, its good early on but no so much later when you really need and AR and DMR/Sniper combo. I managed my S12K missions on Sanhok where there is the biggest chance of close quarters action. Just gotta get the Kar98 and M24 kills to finish those missions....oh and a P18C kill....!

The weapon missions are a total pain in the backside to be honest. I don't think I stand any chance of completing them as it relies so heavily on you finding the actual gun to use in the first place!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Just got back into this. Great fun even with randoms. I had some performance issues at first (6700k & 1070), my settings from last time I played (about 6-12 months ago due to baby etc) made it really chug. I just thought it was the movement of the game itself. I let the nVidia drivers optimise it for me and now it plays fine.

Anyone have issues with some missions not completing? Even a simple playin Sanhok will not unlock despite it putting me on the map 5/10 times.

I'll get on the Discord next week for some games, might stop playing with randoms and get serious in solo if nobody is about.

Soldato
Anyone have issues with some missions not completing? Even a simple playin Sanhok will not unlock despite it putting me on the map 5/10 times.

Some missions last week had to be done in either FPP or TPP mode to get them to complete, not sure if it was fixed with the mini patches we've had through the week.

The invite a friend to duo one wouldn't complete for me until we started a match in TPP.

Associate
What is the discord channel you guys use now?
A couple of us were playing on the OCUK Discord on Friday, hopefully going to continue breathing some more life into the PUBG channels on there.
I'm planning to be on mostly on Wed/Fri evenings from about 8pm.

DG has also mentioned that him and the gang he often plays with have formed their own channel, you'll need to add him on Steam and contact him for an invite.

Associate
Am I blind??? I can't see the knock on the second clip!

Sorry bud, I should have explained. I didn't do the 2nd knock - 11s into the clip, you can see my mate Clev get the knock in the feed, if you slow it right down, you can see us both hit him milliseconds after each other. It's a 3 seater bike - the guy in the sidecar gets knocked, somehow.

Soldato
Sorry bud, I should have explained. I didn't do the 2nd knock - 11s into the clip, you can see my mate Clev get the knock in the feed, if you slow it right down, you can see us both hit him milliseconds after each other. It's a 3 seater bike - the guy in the sidecar gets knocked, somehow.

Omg , how did I miss it was your team mate! The clues were all there as well! Doh! Thanks for explaining.

Caporegime
hopefully they get this right. never really had much issue with sounds in the game apart from the plane at the start and wind on dropping. always just mute sound like many do with one key stroke. the thing is how can that be made any simplier or better ?

one key stroke to stop wind and plane noise. vs set 1 stroke to right volume. you dont need to hear any of them anyway.

i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom