*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I firmly believe that the Switch is completely overpriced for what you get and I think that the Switch Lite offers even less value than the original. When you compare the Switch to a pc or Xbox/Playsation you just don't get good value for money as it offers way less. If you are going to buy one then make sure that you get the original as at least then you can link it to a tv. I found this infographic earlier which shows the comparison between the two Switch models if anyone is interested.
Image Source: My Favourite Voucher Codes

Cool story mate, do let me know if you can find me a laptop that can play all latest games that cost less than £280 or find me a combo where the Xbox/PS4 can be played portably without needing to buy additional portable screen in a bagpack but still requires a wall outlet that cost less or same amount as the Switch.

The system is a hard sell for someone that doesn't think the sun shines out of Nintendo's backside.

It's a toy, the whole brand is aimed at kids ffs.
These kids game and even mature titles that can win awards and out shine mature titles? Yes mate it is indeed a good kids toy built for EVERYONE.
"Pokemon" may appear to be a "kids" game from the outside but the story and lore is very mature without you even realising it unless you look at it with more context.
Yes shooting aliens in space that is trying to kill you as a female(Metroid) in a robotic suit is definitely kids game.
Saving Hyrule/world in Zelda is definitely a kids game too right kinda like trying to fight dragons in Skyrim?
I can go on and on about Nintendo games, get your head out of the sandpit in assuming its only for kids and enjoy the fact there is competition and Nintendo marketing and game releases are great.

Associate
Cool story mate, do let me know if you can find me a laptop that can play all latest games that cost less than £280 or find me a combo where the Xbox/PS4 can be played portably without needing to buy additional portable screen in a bagpack but still requires a wall outlet that cost less or same amount as the Switch.

These kids game and even mature titles that can win awards and out shine mature titles? Yes mate it is indeed a good kids toy built for EVERYONE.
"Pokemon" may appear to be a "kids" game from the outside but the story and lore is very mature without you even realising it unless you look at it with more context.
Yes shooting aliens in space that is trying to kill you as a female(Metroid) in a robotic suit is definitely kids game.
Saving Hyrule/world in Zelda is definitely a kids game too right kinda like trying to fight dragons in Skyrim?
I can go on and on about Nintendo games, get your head out of the sandpit in assuming its only for kids and enjoy the fact there is competition and Nintendo marketing and game releases are great.

Well said

Man of Honour
But can you see the screen in the sunshine?? Current Switch is unplayable if out in the sun (such as chilling in your garden)

No, the new panels are not in systems yet. Even then these newer screens hinted at going into production only offer power savings and not better qualities such as brightness or motion clarity.

Soldato
my googlefu is failing me a bit, in zelda i have the light scale trident and the ceremonial spear but i do not want both of them taking up weapon space.

if i ditch them some where will they still be there if i need em?

Man of Honour
my googlefu is failing me a bit, in zelda i have the light scale trident and the ceremonial spear but i do not want both of them taking up weapon space.

if i ditch them some where will they still be there if i need em?

No, only items left in a chest or mounted in your house are persistent. All items can be found again or remade easily enough though.

Soldato
No, only items left in a chest or mounted in your house are persistent. All items can be found again or remade easily enough though.

ah cheers m8, i almost left them in front of the guy that remakes them then thought i would ask first lol

loving this game, i guess i better find out how to get a house, got the master sword but no idea about a house :)

Man of Honour
After being shooed out of the kitchen for the afternoon, I just got my birthday cake for the year and thought some of you may approve :D

OHaL4ic.jpg

The icing is Oreo based... yum :D

Man of Honour
Haha well I suppose it depends if it’s being entered into a competition! A+ for me but I like surprises and naturally I’m a little biased :o :D <3

Back
Top Bottom