Uplay and Alt-Tab crash

Soldato
Right,
I've had this issue for a while and have googled thoroughly with no luck so thought I would try here.

For some unknown reason, anytime I play a game via Uplay if I alt-tab out of the game Uplay will crash thus closing/crashing the game. It is definitely a Uplay issue as it happened in the Division 2 and recently Anno 1800.

I have:
Disabled Uplay overlay.
Ran DX11/DX12 both crash.
Uninstalled/Reinstalled Uplay.
Closed all background programs.

I play games fullscreen and it doesn't happen in Windowed Fullscreen mode but I certainly notice the performance drop so ideally I would rather play in fullscreen.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Soldato
I have a similar issue. If I alt+tab out too many times in one session it goes from fullscreen to windowed and the video is in slow motion. Usually logging out or quitting the game fixes it. Just have to set video to fullscreen when I log back in.
No idea what causes it, but only happens with TD2.

Associate
I was highly appreciative that with Far Cry New Dawn (I finished a couple of weeks ago) I could windows key/d to desktop and go about Windows freely, then go back to the game and it would be running full screen completely as normal. It was the first time I've been able to do that without any hassle.

Back
Top Bottom