** IT'S SO DAMN HOT - PHANTEKS P400 AIR WAS A GOOD CHOICE **

OcUK Staff
giphy.gif

Available for preorder today and due in stock next week, we have the much anticipated Phanteks P400 Air series of cases. The P400 Air expands on the extremely popular Eclipse P400 series, adding a full mesh front panel into the mix for superior airflow. Unlike other brands, Phanteks have actually put the research in to create the mesh, allowing for great airflow whilst stopping dust from entering your system. For those fans of RGB, Phanteks have you covered. Alongside the standard model, there is also Black & White DRGB versions, with 3 Phanteks Digital RGB fans included as standard, which work with literally everything you could hope for (Asus Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Asrock Polychrome Sync and even Razer Chroma!) The standard version still comes with 2 Phanteks fans, improved over the original P400 model.

Past that, we have the popular P400 chassis layout, with a full tempered glass side window, support for E-ATX motherboards (up to 272mm wide), a front radiator up to 360mm, 420mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers and every ATX PSU on the market. The I/O panel has 2 x USB3.0 ports, Audio/Mic and either a 3 Speed Fan controller on the standard version, or a an RGB mode and colour button the DRGB model, allowing RGB control without needing to connect to a motherboard or peripheral device. All in all, I expect the P400 Air series to be extremely popular, building on a very solid base and adding better airflow and RGB options for those who want it. Preorder today!

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Air Midi Tower Case - Black @ £64.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower from Phanteks with optimised airflow, Tempered Glass side window, Two pre-installed 120 mm fans, PSU shroud, Integrated dust filter, 2x USB 3.0 & 1x fan controller

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Air Midi Tower DRGB Case - Black @ £83.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower from Phanteks with optimised airflow, Tempered Glass side window, Three pre-installed 120 mm DRGB fans, PSU shroud, Integrated dust filter, 2x USB 3.0 & 2x RGB-LED controls

Only £83.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Air Midi Tower DRGB Case - White @ £83.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower from Phanteks with optimised airflow, Tempered Glass side window, Three pre-installed 120 mm DRGB fans, PSU shroud, Integrated dust filter, 2x USB 3.0 & 2x RGB-LED controls

Only £83.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Time will tell but Phanteks are confident they will be superior to the traditional mesh/filter combos in the market currently.

Well that would be great! But I'll hang fire and see user reports first. Just don't want to change cases to find out it doesn't actually work. The holes just look way to big. So what's actually special about what they've done? Case looks great if it works! Defo consider switching

Soldato
A question (because I'm interested in one of these cases for a future build or put one of my older builds in it)

The RGB fans - Looking at Phanteks website they don't do any standalone RGB fans so are they made just for this case? Also are they 3pin or PWM?

OcUK Staff
OP
Well that would be great! But I'll hang fire and see user reports first. Just don't want to change cases to find out it doesn't actually work. The holes just look way to big. So what's actually special about what they've done? Case looks great if it works! Defo consider switching

Basically the mesh holes are 1.2mm, vs 1mm on a fine dust filter. This means they do pretty much the job of a conventional filter, without the loss of airflow potential. Phanteks are very confident that the reviews will speak volumes.

OcUK Staff
OP
A question (because I'm interested in one of these cases for a future build or put one of my older builds in it)

The RGB fans - Looking at Phanteks website they don't do any standalone RGB fans so are they made just for this case? Also are they 3pin or PWM?

This is a new SKU they will be announcing soon and offering into the market for peak season. They are 3 Pin fans, and I have asked Phanteks to provide the specifications for them, which I will post here in due course.

Associate
Basically the mesh holes are 1.2mm, vs 1mm on a fine dust filter. This means they do pretty much the job of a conventional filter, without the loss of airflow potential. Phanteks are very confident that the reviews will speak volumes.

Very nice! Thanks for the info!

Soldato
Always liked Phanteks cases, Great quality as long as they dont have the little clips like on the top of the Luxe.

Any room for a rad up top?

Back
Top Bottom