Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Has the club/clan for this gone? I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Also any one know a decent for all the dlc?

Any Nvidia users noticed a ‘big’ improvement in fps following yesterday’s driver release?

I have by quite a big margin too in this game and couple others as well, it was smooth anyway but now seems smoother and image quality increased.

Soldato
Been playing this recently, bought a new fancy 911 turbo s, go in a race, get overtaken on a straight by a Honda civic O_o

Don't understand the hole points thing, the cars seem very slidey, not helped prolly by it raining 80% of the time, and 80% of the races seem to be at night.

Weird game, but it looks pretty

Underboss
Been playing this recently, bought a new fancy 911 turbo s, go in a race, get overtaken on a straight by a Honda civic O_o

Don't understand the hole points thing, the cars seem very slidey, not helped prolly by it raining 80% of the time, and 80% of the races seem to be at night.

Weird game, but it looks pretty

I assume you went online to race ?
Or the settings are set to hardest difficulty ?
But

Tuned civic against your stock 911 ?
And yeah if its wet cars do slide a lot in game, try it in summer, you will feel a massive difference

Soldato
How do you control the seasons, I thought we were locked into a different one each week? I don't think I went online, I imagine that is a dumpster fire, I just wanna play by myself and buy cars lol. Yeah, I was pushing the difficulty settings, stock 911 turbo vs AI Civic, was just very jarring to see what looked like a stock civiv ball past me when I'm going flat out accelerating on a straight at 120mph.

The Ai will also run a 792 point car against my 750, and then just pull away from me, it seems impossible to win against a car with a near 50 point advantage. What's the point in the faster cars, you don't get more money for playing with them? I just like racing in my bmw e39 m5, x6m and audi rs7, I don't like the X999 stuff, am I going to be forced into using it as I progress?

RPISHtf.jpg

What's the deal with 60% of the spins winning clothes and car horns, wth! I don't want to play dressup lol

Soldato
Winning clothes and horns is absolutely the worst thing I could dream of in Forza. It should be a car game and not a bloody fashion show for The Sims. If car games like Forza continue in this vain god help us all.

Back
Top Bottom