What's the difference between the 2 Logitech G703s?

Associate
Hi I'm currently looking for a new mouse and I've been looking at the Logitech g703 amongst others but there seems to be 2 g703s on logitechs site both with the exact same specs ( that I can tell) but one is £20+ cheaper so what the hell gives? Why is there 2 and different prices

Soldato
I upgraded from the old g703 to the new hero sensor g703. Though the sensor is different, performance (tracking) feels the same but the battery life has improved substantially (roughly double) and the new version is also slightly lighter.

My only minor complaints about the original were the battery life and weight so this was a no-brainer for me.

Associate
Hopefully they've fixed the abysmal wheel action on the Hero sensor version... on my second one after the wheel starts to miss clicks and scrolling jumpily after a while (loads of reports online about the issue). Firmware update doesn't fix this at all either , which was one of the original fixes!

The Hero sensor version wasn't available when I've had issues before, so when the current one has the same fault, I'll grab a Hero sensor one if fixed.

I keep buying the same mouse because weight and shape are ideal for me.

Back
Top Bottom