USB Driver update recommended?

Associate
Hi I just installed oculus S on a Aorus X570 pro. All drivers installed and fine. A pop up just came on oculus saying USB Driver update recommended for USB 3.0 but on Aorus X570 pro web site there are no drivers. Anything can be done as I am having tracking issues. Ive tried all ports even USB2.0 but message wont go. I have looked in devices and no yellow ! or anything there so all drivers installed. Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
Just in case anyone else is searching for info on the update driver alert, I got this warning message even though I'm already on the Beta version, Rift still worked fine though.
After doing a quick search I found out that it was the ASMedia USB 3.1 controller on my MSI X99a motherboard which needed updating but no new drivers were available on the MSI site so checked on the Microsoft Update Catalog and downloaded the latest drivers.
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=asmedia sort by 'Last Updated'
Installed the latest which at the time was version 1.16.56.1 and this got rid of the warning alert for me.

Back
Top Bottom