World of Warcraft: Classic

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just so you know, most of us who originally rolled on Firemaw have moved over to Noggenfogger Alliance. 0 queues albeit low pop. Judging by general chat most of the people who planned on playing on Firemaw have moved here.

E: A low pop realm in 2019 already has more players on it than a high pop realm did back in 2006.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
I'm sticking with the original plan of Shazz. I'm not playing for today, I'm playing for six months down the line, so a high-population server is important for me.

Soldato
I'm sticking with the original plan of Shazz. I'm not playing for today, I'm playing for six months down the line, so a high-population server is important for me.

Meet in the middle and join firemaw that's the supposedly best English server, also has the ocuk guild on and plus it's full with 3 hour waits to get on.

Associate
So am I right in saying, if you leveled up a character to XX amount and you get disconnected you can't just move to another realm and continue your character?

So I would start a new character on a low populated server?

Associate
So am I right in saying, if you leveled up a character to XX amount and you get disconnected you can't just move to another realm and continue your character?

So I would start a new character on a low populated server?

Yes that's correct, you'd have to start a new character on that low pop server

Soldato
Just to be clear the Horde guild on Firemaw will remain on Firemaw. We decided just before launch last night and will not be changing as a result of the queues.

Any servers that have been added are going to have an increase of players (from Firemaw, new players etc) that can potentially create queues elsewhere, we simply don't know the real demand that's going on.

We're in this for the long haul not just the crazy few weeks that we're going through now. If you want to join the Horde guild our Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/s2uArDN

Back
Top Bottom