Sent the wrong item back to Amazon and they binned it.

Soldato
That's possibly what it is. There was obviously some reason they didn't want to. But they can't just refuse to return someone's property. They agreed to return it now. So I just hope it isn't broken.
Otherwise I'm gonna have an impossible time proving it was working when I sent it. Literally impossible. I would just have to RMA it in that case.
arguably though, if you've RMA'd it then it's no longer your property? you could argue it is still yours until the payment's refunded but it sounds like a real grey area!

Caporegime
Dont get it. you RMAd a card which will be identified as working or replaced as new if they CBA to check the product.
So couldnt you just sit and wait for it to go through the system? Then RMA the real one later.

Dindt read thereadd doollodlodololololol

Soldato
Are you telling me that if I bought something from Amazon and returned it in the post without first completing the returns form, I would get no refund and just lose the item? That's all that has happened here (ignoring the faulty card that does have a valid returns form).

How would they know it came from you with no RMA?

Associate
How would they know it came from you with no RMA?

I appreciate your point if an item is returned with no markings of who it's from.

My point was more that it must be a common occurrence for packages to turn up with returns in without an RMA having been done first. You'd hope most people with any sense would mark the box with who it's from regardless of an RMA having been done or not.

Back
Top Bottom