Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Being able to tell that you were host and the game being abandoned when the host disconnected resulted in the host disconnecting at the last minute whenever they died a few times too many.

Just another part of the joy of playing multiplayer CoD.
True.
As for the alpha, I've enjoyed it and thought it was fairly positive playing over the weekend. Looking forward to the beta.

Soldato
You sure it's not because players are better now? I've played it for the three days and shooting seems consistent, games are harder though as everyone knows the maps now.

The start of games do me head in, proper lag/slow down or black screens mean you could be dead before the game starts.

Also, as mentioned rage quits are really annoying and players need some kind of deterrent to doing it.

I thought I'd get another night on it but 6pm end time :( Too nice a weather not to be out with the kids today!

Yes an no, I've had moments where i was aiming clearly at the head, fired loads even pre fired but still died to less bullets, it gets very frustrating.

Rage quiting has a 5 min penalty in Cod BLOPS4 maybe it'll be something IW will implement on this one.

I tried the other mode where you start with no guns and have to get one, definitely not for me, just like BR games i end up with a crap pistol and the have a shotty or lmg.

Looking forward to the bigger maps though, 2v2 is fun for a while, but the maps do get boring, more so when you play the same one 3 times in a row.

Soldato
The CoD community seems to be going strong with the usual mix of abuse and Timmy no thumbs. A few issues with connection / hit detection too but it seemed better than some of the previous CoD's. I agree the 2v2 got stale quickly but I'm hoping that is due to the limited number of maps in the alpha. The alpha did enough to convince me to try the beta out so I guess we'll see how that goes.

Soldato
The CoD community seems to be going strong with the usual mix of abuse and Timmy no thumbs. A few issues with connection / hit detection too but it seemed better than some of the previous CoD's. I agree the 2v2 got stale quickly but I'm hoping that is due to the limited number of maps in the alpha. The alpha did enough to convince me to try the beta out so I guess we'll see how that goes.

Cross play as well so we can team up again ;)

Soldato
Where the best place to pre order this from to possibly get the game a day before launch I remember the last time I used Simply games but they started getting strict with releases in recent years?

Soldato
You just automatically get early access to it. Dunno why anybody would get it digital when it's £15 cheaper on disc :confused:

So, your down load on purchase and get access automatically on the beta weekend.

Thanks

With regards to DLoad, i only buy one game a year so i always dload it.

Associate
Played around 4-6 hours on the Alpha, really enjoyed it. First time I've played PS4 in sometime as mainly switched to PC now - looking forward to Beta so I can try it out on PC and see the visual enhancements over my original PS4.

Associate
It was a really good alpha imo. Gamemode is an ideal pick up and play type if you have a spare 20/30 minutes due to not having to wory about having mates about or setting up classes.

I'm hopeful that this brings back the big party nights, especially now hearing the party sizes for some modes far bigger than 6/8.

Back
Top Bottom