** KOLINK ENCLAVE 80+ GOLD POWER SUPPLIES NOW AVAILABLE **

Associate
Available to pre-order today, we have Kolink's newest range of power supplies - The Enclave series. The Enclave range initially consists of 3 models, 500W/600W and 700W, all 80+ Gold 230V EU certified and fully modular. As with all their products, Kolink have aimed to offer an extremely attractive price/performance ratio with the Enclave, offering fully modular capability, 80+ Gold certification, an attractive no nonsense outer shell, rifle bearing 12cm fan with low RPM for quiet output, modern internals based on LLC convertor with DC-DC technology and most importantly, a competitive pricepoint. All Enclave models come with a 3 year warranty as standard, and these will be hitting a bunch of review sites over the coming weeks so I'll post those up as they come in. Kolink are very confident these units will outperform similarly priced models from other brands and hopefully the reviews will show that.

Stock is landing soon so order today!

Kolink Enclave 500W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply @ £59.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Kolink-Enclave-500W-80-Plus-Gold-Modular-Power-Supply-CA-049-KK.html

Premium 80 PLUS Gold power supply rated for 500 Watts output, Fully modular cable management, Two 6-Pin PCIe connectors

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Enclave 600W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply @ £64.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Kolink-Enclave-600W-80-Plus-Gold-Modular-Power-Supply-CA-04A-KK.html

Premium 80 PLUS Gold power supply rated for 600 Watts output, Fully modular cable management, Four 6+2-Pin PCIe connectors

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Enclave 700W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply @ £74.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Kolink-Enclave-700W-80-Plus-Gold-Modular-Power-Supply-CA-04B-KK.html

Premium 80 PLUS Gold power supply rated for 700 Watts output, Fully modular cable management, Four 6+2-Pin PCIe connectors

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Forgive me if i'm being dim, but does that mean that this PSU doesn't come with a plug?
Correct.

You will need a "Kettle Plug", either one you currently have or alternatively I have attached a Kolink "Kettle Plug" below.

Edit: All Enclave PSU's are now bundled with a free Kolink Power Cable.

Kolink AT/ATX "Kettle Plug" IEC - C13 1.8 Meter Mains Cable 10Amp @ £2.99 inc VAT

High quality Copper wire 'kettlle plug' cable for ATX power supplies and monitors - Fitted with a moulded plug with changeable fuse.

Only £2.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
First review (German language) is available now at TweakPC: https://www.tweakpc.de/hardware/tests/netzteile/kolink_enclave_500/s03.php
The measurements are conducted using Chroma setup and show solid performance. More reviews will follow soon, including some in English.

able to push UK warranty to 5 years ? if able to then product would beat Cooler Master which is recommended for the cheapest systems, and in line with Bitfenix Formula - slightly more but 5yr warranty - you'd be cheaper!
heck- push 4 yrs and can argue over Wattmaster of being Gold Rated

DE
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £283.62 (includes shipping: £11.70)​

We're not 100% happy with customer service and warranty policy yet either, yeah. We're working on improvements and there should be something big beeing announced around the end of the year. stay tuned. We're also looking for customer support staff for our Berlin (Germany) office so if someone wants to come to Berlin now it's your chance to send me PM :D. All in all my priority is to improve customer experience in case he recieves an faulty item, not to join the race for warranty periods.

Generally Enclave position in the market will improve in the next few weeks when competitors brands have to adjust GPB pricing. All PSU are traded in USD, so products whcih arrived early have some advantage when currency exchange rate drops.

Associate
Only 3 years warranty...a bit disappointing...
yes disappointing. I currently have a kolink bronze 600w (which is suspect after 3 yrs) and a 850w (about 2 yrs old). More recently I have been buying (when on offer, particularly from another supplier, for not much more than these Kolinks) gold sesonic and several EVGA (for wife, and one for daughter) PSU due to being 7 or 10yr warrantys.

I'm not sure if warranty is really the key USP for PC components. People buy a lot of considerably more expensive parts with 1-3 year warranty. EVGA warranty doesn't cover wear&tear, so they could also offer 20 years warranty without taking on too much risk, I guess. Seasonic 12 years warranty for sure is impressive. Kolink isn't there yet.

For us this is mostly a logistics and supply chain issue. Reworking PSU in factory is incredible cheap because you have suitable staff and all the equipment to do it efficiently. There are three main issues:
1) You needs lots of equipment and staff to check allegedly faulty PSU. Unfortunately if there is something wrong with the PC many people just return the PSU without checking other potential causes. So far more then half the PSU we recieve work perfectly fine. The longer warranty you offer the longer you recieve perfectly well working PSU. This cost needs to be part of the product price.
2) You need many faulty units for efficient logistics. Generally logistics cost are much higher than the cost of labour and parts. The logistics cost goes from around 100 USD for the first unit to around 1 USD for very very large qty.
With Kolink sales level improving we can offer longer warranty periods without aditional cost.
3) Repair is only viable as long as the parts are available. If you offer 5 years warranty you need commitment from parts vendor for availability and price for minimum 6 years from the last production run. Combined with 3 years life cycle for PSU plus 1 year development time this means you needs 10 years total commitment. That's tough. Offering refund has >10 times the cost of replacing faulty PSU with refurbished ones.

Anyway, I can understand your wishes, let's see what will happen next. Upcoming new Bronze PSU will bring much betetr performance and 3 instead of 2 years warranty already. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Man of Honour
This cost needs to be part of the product price.
Whilst that is true, your gold PSU does not include a power cable. And to buy it is an extra £3. Puts it well into the price range of the bitfenix formula and Corsair RM series PSU. Both with much longer warranty than the kolinks. So a bit of a moot point, really.

Associate
OP
Whilst that is true, your gold PSU does not include a power cable. And to buy it is an extra £3. Puts it well into the price range of the bitfenix formula and Corsair RM series PSU. Both with much longer warranty than the kolinks. So a bit of a moot point, really.
This has already been sorted. As soon as the website updates/refreshes, all Kolink Enclave series PSU's will be bundled with a free Kolink Power Cable.

Soldato

Considering PSU cables cost pence its a bit meany good to see this has changed, talking of warranty my brothers (was mine for 3 years) 1000w EVGA PSU died after 6 nearly 7 years and EVGA replaced it with the current 1000w equivalent currently being sold. Good service there considering I forgot it had 10 year warranty!

Associate
Have to be honest, I wouldn't touch a Kolink PSU with a bargepole. Cheapest possible product build, sub-standard warranty, and zero customer service. Why would a customer spend £1.5K on a PC, and risk the whole shebang on a poor quality PSU?

Sorry to sound negative, but really not seeing any selling point here - cheap option for system builders to recoup margin, they're not a customer-focused brand.

Back
Top Bottom