• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are the Powercolor Red Devils 5700XT's coming in today?

Associate
I figured it out, high prices putting people off which pushes buyers towards the cheap Vega cards, once Vega stock is almost gone the Navi prices will go back down.

Glad i have patience :)

Soldato
Never buy cards on or near release, you will get bent over. You either get reamed on price, on delivery of vapourware cards you've already paid for, or both.

Early adoption is for mugs.

Associate
Holy smokes - £530 for the Red Devil Limited Edition now (on pre-order!).

A short while back there was the KFA2 2070 Super for £475-£480, which made it tempting even for me with a history of nasty GSync borderless full screen issues that'd make the card 50% worthless in my book.

Would love to see something on the KFA2 2070S level of value but for the 5700 XT, which would be a decent AIB @ £375-£380.

Otherwise, thank goodness for WoW Classic for prolonging the life of all graphics cards that desperately need upgrading already.

Soldato
Holy smokes - £530 for the Red Devil Limited Edition now (on pre-order!).

A short while back there was the KFA2 2070 Super for £475-£480, which made it tempting even for me with a history of nasty GSync borderless full screen issues that'd make the card 50% worthless in my book.

Would love to see something on the KFA2 2070S level of value but for the 5700 XT, which would be a decent AIB @ £375-£380.

Otherwise, thank goodness for WoW Classic for prolonging the life of all graphics cards that desperately need upgrading already.

UK prices are heavily inflated mate. Nothing to do with the actual brands, AMD or AIB.
In US it has $450, in UK it's price is $630

That's almost $200 unreasonable price increase.

Associate
UK prices are heavily inflated mate. Nothing to do with the actual brands, AMD or AIB.
In US it has $450, in UK it's price is $630

That's almost $200 unreasonable price increase.

I avoid the news, but word trickled down to my ear Brexit has now been cancelled/blocked and democracy and ideas of sovereignty have ended. Whatever the consequences of that, I'd have hoped 'sanctions' regarding the prices of 'stuff' via devaluing the pound would now be alleviated in the short-term as the country is towing the line of unquestioning vassalage once again.

Soldato
I avoid the news, but word trickled down to my ear Brexit has now been cancelled/blocked and democracy and ideas of sovereignty have ended. Whatever the consequences of that, I'd have hoped 'sanctions' regarding the prices of 'stuff' via devaluing the pound would now be alleviated in the short-term as the country is towing the line of unquestioning vassalage once again.

What pound devaluing mate? The exchange rate hasn't moved 70% down to justify those prices.

Back
Top Bottom