Retro console and games thread

Associate
Yeah it looks amazing Bailey, i would make one small change tho..... swap that WWE title for a AEW one ;)

i wish i had the space to set my collection up like this :(

whats your fav console out of all of these?

OcUK Staff
Thanks for the kind words on the setup guys, I will be honest with you that is only about 1/4 of my collection haha!

I will get the AEW title as well when that is released and my favourite most played console is the Sega Megadrive and Mega CD with the 32x, I grew up with this console as a kid and to me its just iconic!

Bailey

Soldato
Some of the stickers on my N64 games are a bit damaged and in looking to replace them.

Anybody know some place that sells high quality stickers? Specifically looking for Ocarina and Snowboard kids 2 (PAL)

Soldato
Soldato
So I was given a Game Gear with 6 games today, pretty awesome.

The console very much needs a recap though as turn on then straight back off again, £6 fix though which if it works will be amazing :)

My old faithful N64 has either got a faulty PSU or the console is dead, no power whatsoever :(. Scoured Ebay for hours a few nights ago and managed to pick up a console with cables and 2 controllers for £31 posted which doesn't seem a bad deal, just got to hope it is "in great condition and fully tested" when it arrives, like the auction said!

Soldato
I’ve got Spyro 1, 2 and 3 (platinums) still factory sealed for PS1 that I’m looking to sell on. I’ve seen there’s several available on eBay but they’re going for what I think is silly money (£100-£300.) What’s a realistic price for each and is there a better place to sell them?

Soldato
I’ve got Spyro 1, 2 and 3 (platinums) still factory sealed for PS1 that I’m looking to sell on. I’ve seen there’s several available on eBay but they’re going for what I think is silly money (£100-£300.) What’s a realistic price for each and is there a better place to sell them?

I think I'd not be asking anything about selling anything outside of MM ;) But if people will pay silly money on eBay why wouldn't you?

Back
Top Bottom