Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
@MissChief I've been considering signing up for TV - do you have codes remaining? Is it 40% off the non-discounted price shown on some of the offers on the site? Thinking of Entertainment, Sky Sports, HD, UHD which I'm guessing will come to roughly £42p/m (assuming it also affects the UHD/multiroom price)?

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief I've been considering signing up for TV - do you have codes remaining? Is it 40% off the non-discounted price shown on some of the offers on the site? Thinking of Entertainment, Sky Sports, HD, UHD which I'm guessing will come to roughly £42p/m (assuming it also affects the UHD/multiroom price)?
Yes I have codes left but it only counts towards the main TV, Multiscreen price is unaffected at £13pm AFAIK.

Associate
Thinking of signing up I am right that I am a new customer to tv even though I already get sky fibre?

Looking at getting sports and cinema with ultra HD what sort of price would I be looking at with a code?

Thank you.

Caporegime
OP
Thinking of signing up I am right that I am a new customer to tv even though I already get sky fibre?

Looking at getting sports and cinema with ultra HD what sort of price would I be looking at with a code?

Thank you.
Yes, but you’ll likely need to call rather than use the website. Trust message me for a code.

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief do you have any codes for new customers for tv deals available? also do you know if sky are still doing the £10 F1 channel deal still?

Not sure about the £10 F1 deal, I think that’s stopped but I do have codes available yes. Let me check if the F1 deal is still on.

It’s not, but you’ll still get the discount on sky sports. Trust message me if you want to go ahead.

Caporegime
OP
New deal of sorts. First post updated.

40% off all of Sky TV - Your friend can create whichever TV package they like and get a whopping 40% off.

Or

40% off all of Sky TV - Your friend can create whichever TV package they like and get a whopping 40% off.
Superfast Broadband - They can also save over 20% with Superfast Broadband with free Sky Broadband Boost, including our new WiFi Guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom