Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief could I have a code for the tv+bb (phoneline) package?

My sister is leaving Virgin so would like to get her on Sky

Will trust you if thats OK?

Thanks in advance
Sent. If she clicks the link the code is ‘used’ so she won’t be able to click and get the discount again. If she has any concerns or just wants to check pricing she’d be best to call, the code needed is at the bottom of the email

Soldato
New deal of sorts. First post updated.

40% off all of Sky TV - Your friend can create whichever TV package they like and get a whopping 40% off.

Or

40% off all of Sky TV - Your friend can create whichever TV package they like and get a whopping 40% off.
Superfast Broadband - They can also save over 20% with Superfast Broadband with free Sky Broadband Boost, including our new WiFi Guarantee.

Has anyone done this? What was the final price sorry? I'm being simple and a bit confused :p

Is the discount for the full 18 months?

Thanks

Associate
Yes they should but you'll need to call rather than do it online. Have you ever had Sky TV? And if so was it more than 12 months ago?

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I guessed it would be a phone thing as the upgrade options on the website don't work for me anyway, no doubt as I have BB as mentioned. I have had SKY TV but it was a number of years ago, more than 5 at least.

Back
Top Bottom