• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
That’s not true.
NEFg5xB.jpg

You don’t have to choose the upgrade programme for the interest free option, there’s “iPhone Payments” which doesn’t include AppleCare. I chose this when I first got my 7.

There’s seemingly three options.
1) Upgrade Programme
2) iPhone Payments 0% across 20 Months
3) iPhone Payments 0% across 24 months

It’s sort of hidden it seems, you have to go through the iPhone payments page:
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/payments/overlay

This gives you the prices for the 20 months option, but when you actually go to reserve now and check out it gives you the prices when you spread it across 24 months.

Although once you’ve reserved the handset it’s up to you what option you choose when you go to collect it instore, so you could even just pay in full if you’ve changed your mind.

Currently however it seems for reservation the iPhone 11 Pro is completely sold out for reservation on either of the programmes listed above.

This doesn't seem to work for me.

Paged renders without CSS and when I try and reserve, it says service unavailable, what am I doing wrong?

Anyone else had success today in using the iUP programme to purchase new iPhone 11 Pro?

Soldato
This doesn't seem to work for me.

Paged renders without CSS and when I try and reserve, it says service unavailable, what am I doing wrong?

Anyone else had success today in using the iUP programme to purchase new iPhone 11 Pro?
Think the reserve system suspended now till 21st

Soldato
Missus has gone for the purple iPhone 11, she was tempted by the 11 Pro but for roughly the same money it means she can upgrade to an apple watch or an iPad as well which when you look at it like that its a tough sell. She has paid outright £779 but can sell on her old phone. She is coming from an 8+. Looking forward to seeing the 11 in person, may tempt me to go for an 11 pro :p

Man of Honour
Cancelled my iPhone 11 Pro Max order, I was convinced I didn't want it before the announcement and the announcement only confirmed that it wasn't much of an upgrade. But I had a real issue breaking my annual upgrade tradition I've had since the first iPhone so pre-ordered anyway. But after listening to a couple of podcasts, it's made me see sense and I'll stick my XS Max until next year when hopefully it's more than just a camera upgrade

Associate
Ugh.

I'm so tempted to just order one to replace my 7, I had this same impulse last year lol.

64GB for £1049 just rubs me the wrong way it should have been 128GB.
Using a 128GB phone even though I'll never use full capacity its nice having plenty of breathing room, and not micro manage.

Curious to hear about the modems this year and general performance however.

Soldato
Cancelled my iPhone 11 Pro Max order, I was convinced I didn't want it before the announcement and the announcement only confirmed that it wasn't much of an upgrade. But I had a real issue breaking my annual upgrade tradition I've had since the first iPhone so pre-ordered anyway. But after listening to a couple of podcasts, it's made me see sense and I'll stick my XS Max until next year when hopefully it's more than just a camera upgrade

This is what I need to see! I too was convinced I didn't want it but then I still ended up reserving one.

The deciding factor for me was that I was debating downgrading from a 256 max to the 64gb Max as it is actually a bit cheaper per month.

Still on the fence however the new photos I've seen popping up have me tempted still

Soldato
Ordered an iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Space Grey.

I was very tempted by the regular 11, however I use the telephoto lens quite a bit on the 8 Plus and Dark Mode should look so much better on an OLED display.

Man of Honour
Keeping my X and waiting for the 12. I don’t see any huge improvements apart from the camera on the 11 Pro, something I’m happy to live without. USB-C and a new design with a smaller notch would be lovely.

Soldato
I'm in the same position. Looking to order 1 today. On contract it's an extra £200 + £5 a month for the pro. Is this worth the better screen (which is basically it as I'm not fussed about the telephoto lens. I'm coming from an 8 plus so I won't miss coming from an oled.

my missus has had the XS Max for a year and I have kept my 8 plus. no fomo to report here regarding the OLED screen in that time, the XS max is also noticeably thicker than the 8 plus and a little heavier.

Soldato
Has anyone switched from a Plus sized iPhone to a X/XS? How does it compare. The screen size is larger but the phone is thinner than a Plus. Do most Plus users go for the Max?

Back
Top Bottom