**** The Official Pocophone F1 Thread ****

Soldato
Ok, so I've had the Poco for about a year now but the charger port is a bit dodgy.

I do still love the phone, but if you were to upgrade or get something new, what would you get?
Mine has just started being a bit iffy with charging as of the last couple of days. I'll have had it a year by the end of the week.

Associate
I gave up once I realised that all of the major banking apps now block devices with unlocked bootloaders. Back on MIUI since, got the update to MIUI 11 the other day. Seems pretty nice, still Android 9 for now though.

I'm surprised the EU hasn't stepped in on this and stopped them doing that.

No reason what so ever for them to be blocking people with unlocked bootloaders.

Associate
I gave up once I realised that all of the major banking apps now block devices with unlocked bootloaders. Back on MIUI since, got the update to MIUI 11 the other day. Seems pretty nice, still Android 9 for now though.

I have no issue with NatWest, running PE plus

Android 10 also worked, only issue was the finger print login wouldn't work as the app noticed the phone was rooted, apart from this I could still send payments, check balance ect.

I flashed back to PE+ v9 due to Bluetooth disconnecting for me on Android 10.

Soldato
Anyone with a Pocophone noticed it slowing down lately? Mine feels almost unusable at the moment. Takes ages for apps to open, hangs going back to the home screen and sometimes it freezes completely and I have to lock/unlock to wake it back up.

Up to date with updates so think I'm going to have to reset and see if that helps

Did also find a few articles like this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...owing-down-phone/amp_articleshow/71312759.cms

Soldato
Oh and perhaps the weirdest thing of all, my calendar notifications are appearing several hours (but random amounts) late. Just had a 6.30 notification come through at 11.45. Last night a 7pm came through at half 8 :confused:

Soldato
Phone is now back to normal after a reset :)

Still smashing out fantastic photos.

The only thing I am missing for the first time ever is NFC as I have now started just typically carrying a loose card around instead of a wallet (need to buy a card holder I think) but it would be nice to just use my phone as my gf does with her iPhone. Hardly matters though in the scheme of things and now it's back to being a quick phone I can't see me upgrading any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom