Cheap Bluetooth Earphones / Buds

Soldato
I'm about to step into the world of Bluetooth Earphones (Buds? to pair with my Note 10 plus). I'm not willing to three figures at this stage. I've read some recommendations for a cheap pair on this site but can't find it now.

Can anyone recommend me a pair?

Obviously cheaper the better but would still like good quality, a brief look on the rain forest show's a load at ~£35 mark, any worth buying at this price point? (assume all have wireless charging and could be charged from the Note 10?)

I'm sure the ones I read about were £22 on this site, but can't find them now.

I'm currently using the wired style that first came with the s7 Edge and am very happy with the comfort / sound.

Cheers,

Associate
I've been seeing a lot of QCY T2S (and other QCY variants) on HotUKDeals. Look decent, cheap (less than 20 quid on ebay), have wireless charging, and people seem to like them!

I'd have bought some by now if I thought I'd actually use them (don't use earphones).

Soldato
OP
I've been seeing a lot of QCY T2S (and other QCY variants) on HotUKDeals. Look decent, cheap (less than 20 quid on ebay), have wireless charging, and people seem to like them!

I'd have bought some by now if I thought I'd actually use them (don't use earphones).

Thanks Calm, I think those are the ones I'd read about on here.

Anyone, use them or want to recommend a different pair? (same good reviews on the rain forest)

Soldato
I've had two sets of Taotronics (one with the longer "stems" like Apple's buds, and one without). I lost my original ones, with the longer stems, but preferred them (slightly more comfy and better sound although they didn't stay in my ears quite as well as the new set). However, both are excellent for the money - good connection, reasonable isolation and sound.

maj

maj

Soldato
Headphones rather than earphones but I bought a pair of August EP650 recently. They're usually £40 (in colour I got) but I found a 30% code that worked to bring them down to £28. For public transport and work etc they're fine. They can be used wired when needed.

Associate
I've been using a pair of QCY T2C's (same as T2S without wireless charging) and they are fantastic! Goes for around 4 hours and the case can recharge them a good few times.

Mine was about £15 on ebay and arrived in less than a week.

Associate
I have the QCYs and they are very good for the price i paid about £12.
My only complaint would be they are not loud enough but that might just be me.

Are you on Android or IOS? I had the same problem, but I installed Viper4android and gave them a little boost.

Soldato
Thanks Calm, I think those are the ones I'd read about on here.

Anyone, use them or want to recommend a different pair? (same good reviews on the rain forest)

Picked up two sets of QCY ones from a hot uk deal thing, shipped from China (I assumed) in less than a week, for under £30.

I use mine for several hours a day at work, often with only one in though, but its been over a month and I've not had to recharge the base unit :) The sound quality is also pretty decent for the cheap price, not an audiophile myself, but they are more than adequate to enjoy music with no wires.

Back
Top Bottom