PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
EU servers were utterly broken tonight. 80-100% packet loss on upload or a long time, one of the guys had 300% which is a question in itself. Even now whilst the PL has reduced the desync and hit reg is a joke.

We thought they were getting DDos'd

Soldato
Same problems tonight but only seemed to be from the UK. I play with a couple of Europeans and it was only us from the UK with issues.

It seemed to be on Mirarma too and not Erangle. I thought it was a routing issue and even tried to play on 4G from my mobile and it was the same.

Soldato
Same problems for us was just my friend the first game, then both the second game. The servers are in Ireland I think so strange just from UK, routing issue maybe ? My ping was still 15/20ms just crazy ploss

Caporegime
think the servers were just playing up for some last night. locky was getting packet loss when we played last night. i didnt really notice it tbh.

Soldato
Reported somebody called FWWWWWY today for cheating and got the message saying he was issued a permanent ban about 4 hours later. First one I've come across in a while but he had some pretty good snapping onto heads skillz!

Caporegime
Haven't played PUBG in a while, is it still utterly infested with HuYaTV123456789 etc etc who blatantly use no scope headshot hax?

huya are often cheaters and the similar names you see. a good trick to beat cheaters is double peak. especially if they sniping. its a old trick from cs people used to do.

cheaters are often in waves. sometimes its worse than others. third person and certain maps are worse than fp and other maps. depends what you play. sanhok is pretty bad at certain times. generally best time to play is when china isnt.:p

there are no more cheaters now than there ever was. its pretty consistant that around 15,000 people per day are banned or about 100,000 a week. they are mostly the same people. they vpn on to EU and other servers.

Soldato
I never really see cheaters.

Getting a little bored now. Need new maps, modes and input. Game is starting to stagnate.

Need to make modes (like 50 vs 50, zombies) more accessible.

Associate
I never really see cheaters.

Getting a little bored now. Need new maps, modes and input. Game is starting to stagnate.

Need to make modes (like 50 vs 50, zombies) more accessible.

I thought that the game was boring after 20 minutes of playing it, graphical mess but I can get past that, but the game bored me to tears. There is more fun to be had from crappy Fortnite that my 10 year old son plays. Luckily I could get a refund from Steam on that junk, too many crap games out over the past few years. I thought Pubg was utterly dreadful personally, one of those games that picks up traction for some reason, godknows why.

Soldato
I thought that the game was boring after 20 minutes of playing it, graphical mess but I can get past that, but the game bored me to tears. There is more fun to be had from crappy Fortnite that my 10 year old son plays. Luckily I could get a refund from Steam on that junk, too many crap games out over the past few years. I thought Pubg was utterly dreadful personally, one of those games that picks up traction for some reason, godknows why.
20 minutes, you gave it a real chance didn't ya :D

Soldato

Yeah, PUBG is turd. One of my biggest regrets in life is spending 1571 hours on that nonsense.

Caporegime

you cant judge this game after a short period. it takes many hrs to even understand how to play it properly. some people play it 1000 hrs and still dont understand basics. i brought the game x3 times on launch before keeping it. so i know !

the game when played right nothing touches it fps wise. thats why so many play it and will do for years to come.

Soldato
Rumours abound that a Miramar re-master is inbound shortly for the next season. One of my thoughts on this is that whilst it is very obviously a desert setting, there are some touches that could make it a little more immersive. Heat haze would be quite cool, as would a bit more airborne dust (kicked up from cars, etc.). Imagine creating a lingering dust "smokescreen" as you approach a compound - providing you a little more cover.

It just feels a bit flat graphically - don't get me wrong though, I still love the gameplay on Miramar.

Sanhok also feels a bit flat graphically, it doesn't feel much like a lush jungle - compare it with the jungle map on Arma 3 for example, which is much more immersive and interesting. Sanhok is more like a green map with palm trees to make it look "tropical".

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom