**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Pixel 4 XL
Dump all that useless Samsung bloatware

Far from the truth, have you even used any of the latest Samsung devices?

I was tempted by the 4XL but aside from a better camera there's nothing in it anymore, will stick with my S10 5G as it's the better phone all around.

One UI 2.0 is looking very promising.

Associate
Needing a new flagship Android phone, probably to tide me over until next year. Was planning on switching to iPhone but until they (ever?) move to a USB C connector I can't be bothered switching as everything else i have charges with USB C. Currently on a S9 at the moment, battery life is very very poor now after around 18 months. Think the two to decide on are Pixel 4XL or OnePlus 7T Pro, any other contenders or recommendations? Partner has a Pixel 3 XL and I've been really impressed with the cameras and the space of stock Android versus my S9, I do think I value these over the maybe more feature packed S10 or Note 10

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Not yet, I'd imagine the US time difference means we'll see them lunchtime/afternoon depending on what time the embargo lifts.

You can watch Flossy's unboxing while you wait. :D

Edit: Battery stuff.

Soldato
Yup, got a dispatch email too. It says delivery date of 22nd... I'm writing late night, so portraying for a morning delivery.

I don't remember, do we get a time slot emailed in the morning?

Associate
Yup, got a dispatch email too. It says delivery date of 22nd... I'm writing late night, so portraying for a morning delivery.

I don't remember, do we get a time slot emailed in the morning?

Hope you get a smoother delivery than you did with the Pixel 2XL with UK mail.

Back
Top Bottom