The Outer Worlds (Obsidian)

Associate
Yep. Just grab a £5 code from cdkeys for £4.89 and use that. That way no need to enter any paypal or credit card details just in case you forget to cancel the sub.

Can’t go wrong for less than a fiver. But let’s just hope it is not a buggy mess like Fallout 4 was on release. One of my quests as I recall would crash the game and I had to wait some weeks for a patch to fix it so I could do the said quest.

Best thing about this is getting to play it on release for peanuts and not giving epic a penny :D

Have you got a link for that?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No because that £5 code does not exist.
:confused:

What's this then? https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/gift-cards-points/microsoft-gift-card-5-xbox-one-360

And before you give me a lecture about it is just for Xbox and not PC, please go read the full description.

Of course you can give links.

OCUK don't sell games (any more).
Thanks mate, was not sure so I did not want to take the chance.

Not like it took me more than a couple of clicks to get the link. Not sure why people find it hard to be honest.

Caporegime
I don't understand why people want to ruin games for themselves by watching a play-through from the start.

Remember the first time you left the Vault in Fallout 3? You won't get that experience by watching someone else play it first.

Man of Honour
I don't understand why people want to ruin games for themselves by watching a play-through from the start.

Remember the first time you left the Vault in Fallout 3? You won't get that experience by watching someone else play it first.

I've no idea why they would either, however I do use Cohh (and will do in this case too), to watch the first half hour or so, to see how it runs, what customisation options there are both graphic/audio customisation and character creation customisation, how it looks in a non-PR sense, any graphical downgrades etc and general stability and bugginess. A useful tool imo. I wouldn't watch too far into a game but as an initial quality check I do find it very useful.

Soldato

Never understood it myself either.

Just like I don't get why some people throw money at these talking heads playing a game.

It's like living on Bizarro World.

Man of Honour
Just like I don't get why some people throw money at these talking heads playing a game.

It's like living on Bizarro World.

That's something I've not understood, even if I do sort of use Cohh as a service , in the ways mentioned above, I wouldn't pay out of my pocket for them.

Having said that, I don't understand people who spend their money on alcohol and cigarettes either, so I guess really its different people spend their money in different ways.

Soldato
That's something I've not understood, even if I do sort of use Cohh as a service , in the ways mentioned above, I wouldn't pay out of my pocket for them.

Having said that, I don't understand people who spend their money on alcohol and cigarettes either, so I guess really its different people spend their money in different ways.

Maybe you're onto something there.

Maybe some people are addicted to talking heads, like some are addicted to booze and drugs, and feel the need to waste money on them.

Thankfully, I am addicted to none of them.

Man of Honour
Well, overall I would say it looks pretty damned good. Definitely has a Fallout feel to it, appears to run very smoothly, graphics look good, voice is good, humour is a bit hit and miss but overall, looks very good. Look forward to giving it a play myself :)

Man of Honour
Maybe you're onto something there.

Maybe some people are addicted to talking heads, like some are addicted to booze and drugs, and feel the need to waste money on them.

Thankfully, I am addicted to none of them.

Addiction is a funny thing, after all...there are MANY people in my family that dont understand why I even play games at my age and most of those people would say that having over 17,000 posts on this forum shows I am addicted to posting on this forum :D

HRL

HRL

Soldato
people would say that having over 17,000 posts on this forum shows I am addicted to posting on this forum :D

Junkie. TBH this game passed completely under my radar until I read about it on here.

Might look at it once I’ve finished with BL3 and then RDR2, next year at some point probably. :p

Man of Honour
Junkie. TBH this game passed completely under my radar until I read about it on here.

Might look at it once I’ve finished with BL3 and then RDR2, next year at some point probably. :p

Lol, just too many good titles around at the moment, this will be my tide over title, to tide me over until RDR2 on the 5th.

Soldato
Has anyone confirmed if this has a decent graphics options and most importantly, a FOV slider? I always find the major reviewers NEVER discuss graphical options. Only a select few, those that don't, I never trust as a result.

Back
Top Bottom