Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Don't often pop in the console section but will post this in here and the deals thread.

Game currently have an offer on for trading in your ps4. They will upgrade you to a ps4 Pro and give you cod MW. The maximum you will pay is £140

This offer starts on Friday!

Soldato
Don't often pop in the console section but will post this in here and the deals thread.

Game currently have an offer on for trading in your ps4. They will upgrade you to a ps4 Pro and give you cod MW. The maximum you will pay is £140

I did notice that and was slightly tempted but if the PS5 is out next year with backwards compatibility, I would probably just hold out for that.

Soldato
Pre-loading now, but im away for the weekend and have a ****** broken thumb :(

This sounds like a pre excuse warm up.

you know like when you want a day off work so you plant the seed the day before " oooh i don't feel very well " " i didn't sleep a wink last night i felt rough, wasn't julie sick last week? hope it's not contagious "

The next day your putting on your best sick voice....

I can already hear it in a week from now when you die a deathy death..... ME THUUMMMMMMMMMB

:D

Associate

I can’t see this anywhere. Is it advertised online or only in store?
Cheers
Al

Back
Top Bottom