Cat Scarer

Soldato
Actually thats not far wrong, theres an article about mixing chilli powder and tumeric and vinegar ina spray bottle, and spraying areas to stop dogs and cats marking

I used some fruit tree grease at the top of my fence. Worked mostly, but one still walked across it. I guess someone got thick black paw marks across their carpet that day. It does slowly wash away though.

Soldato
So what’s the recommendations?f
If you go to a zoo you can buy lion/tiger poo, smear that around and smaller cats will stay away out of fear.

Or just stop moaning about it and accept that animals will poo in your garden.

Also be careful with spikes and devices designed to hurt/distress cats, we have animal welfare/protection/cruelty laws in this country.

Soldato
ehP4MaV.jpg
My two cat scarers work very well, just a shame I can rarely get my feet under my desk. :p
Surely you're just eexchanging one type of **** for another:D. I'd be tempted to shoot them with an air rifle if I had one (not to kill, just to scare off), I wonder if a nerf gun would do it:confused:. They might be animals but I don't appreciate the kids bring cat **** (that is normally quite squishy) into the house. Also one left me a nice surprise the other day when I was mowing the lawn, a half eaten bird, except I didn't notice til I'd stood on it and it had been there for sometime and it burst and it was full of maggots. I'm glad the kids didn't pick it up. Bloody cats. Clearly the people that have them wouldnt mind me taking a massive runny dump in their back garden to reciprocate what they're cats do.

Associate
Bought cat repellers from Lidl, £9.99 each. One for front garden, other for back garden. Both work as hoped. Bought a spare, just in case...…
Batteries charged with mini solar panels and/or separate mains charger. Winter tends to need a mains recharge occasionally.
I hear nothing; school children hear a repetitive ringing. Cats are no longer a problem.

Caporegime
The cat repellers that work via sound can be heard by younger people. Im 24 and when I set them off walking past people's gardens on the pavement it is a horrific shrill sound that hurts my ears. If I can hear it, I'm sure your daughter will probably be able to as well.

Associate
The cat repellers that work via sound can be heard by younger people. Im 24 and when I set them off walking past people's gardens on the pavement it is a horrific shrill sound that hurts my ears. If I can hear it, I'm sure your daughter will probably be able to as well.
I’m 30 and I can still hear them too clear as day, horrible sound isn’t it.

Back
Top Bottom