PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
MS are killing it with Game Pass selling millions of subs to PC gamers direct for minimal money is the same if not way better profit margin as selling 100Ks of games at full price ;) they deserve to well as Game Pass is a fantastic idea & all the Halo's coming soon as well is also going to drive a lot of PC gamers to subscribe to it :D

Associate
I subbed to get The Outer Worlds. Its not bad but it needs more top games added. Now on the other hand I am also subbed to Origin. They released about 6 games yesterday.... had a quick look at them and they all look pants. :/

Caporegime
OP
MS are killing it with Game Pass selling millions of subs to PC gamers direct for minimal money is the same if not way better profit margin as selling 100Ks of games at full price ;) they deserve to well as Game Pass is a fantastic idea & all the Halo's coming soon as well is also going to drive a lot of PC gamers to subscribe to it :D

Is Halo coming to Game Pass? I've only seen mention of it being on Steam. Not even on Microsoft's own store.

Man of Honour
Is Halo coming to Game Pass? I've only seen mention of it being on Steam. Not even on Microsoft's own store.

Upcoming PC gamepass titles

• Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  • Age Of Empires III: Definitive Edition
  • Battletoads
  • Bleeding Edge
  • Gears Tactics
  • Halo Infinite
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Wasteland 3

Permabanned
Just bought 2 years of xbox live gold for £76, added the recurring subscription for 1 month free, then signed up for game pass ultimate and got another 1 month for £1. This converts the whole lot to gamepass ultimate so that's 26 months or £2.92 a month. You can do this for a maximum of 3 years.

Caporegime
OP
I must say, I do like the new Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10. You can see CPU, GPU, RAM and FPS all in one nice transparent window now. Will test it out using "The Outer Worlds"

Soldato
Only issue is having to use the hateful xbox store.

I think MS have won the gaming platform wars this month though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just bought 2 years of xbox live gold for £76, added the recurring subscription for 1 month free, then signed up for game pass ultimate and got another 1 month for £1. This converts the whole lot to gamepass ultimate so that's 26 months or £2.92 a month. You can do this for a maximum of 3 years.

From where did you find 2 years of xbox live gold for £76? I can only find 1 year for £49. I presume you get two one year ones and added both in which gives you two years?

Permabanned
From where did you find 2 years of xbox live gold for £76? I can only find 1 year for £49. I presume you get two one year ones and added both in which gives you two years?
Correct, I used instant gaming but cdkeys is around the same price. It makes most sense to buy 3 of them to get the maximum allowed.
I had to send some ID when I tried to buy the second one from IG so just be aware you may need to do the same.
Don't do this if you've already redeemed the £1 offer as I don't believe it will work, or it may work but you need to pay the full 1 month price. Not really sure. It's not a scam, the t&c state this is the way it works. If you already have game pass though it will convert 12 months of live to 4 months of game pass ultimate, so you need to ensure you're doing it in the correct order, first live, then gamepass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom