Commandos 2 HD Remaster

Soldato
It was hard if you were impatient.
Easiest maps were with the Spy and Diver.

It was like playing chess.

Watch the pieces, identify which outlying ones can be taken out first without raising suspicion, rinse and repeat.

I used to like trying different ways of doing things. Killing someone and leaving them to be found but I'd placed mines near them etc :D

Soldato
Desperados was great too and it looks like there's going to be a 3rd (we'll not mention 2) planned for release this year according to Steam. :)

Back in the day when you would buy a game on a whim in the shop, I purchased Desperados and loved it. Some of the levels were soo hard BUT you never felt like you were being cheated.

Soldato
I was talking about retro games with a work colleague the other day and I mentioned there was a game that was hard as nails (but I finished it) and was the only game of it's type (other than Cannon Fodder) that I'd ever enjoyed, but I just couldn't remember what it was called. Been googling for a couple of days and eventually found the name tonight, imagine my surprise when I discover there's going to be a remaster! I think I'll definitely buy it, the original was superb.

Don
Awesome. I'll definitely buy this.

Love the voice acting, it's clearly done by about 4 people putting on sketchy accents :p really makes you appreciate how fun it must have been to make.

Soldato
"Ouch that hurt" when you got shot lol... I loved this too, my favourite mission was the dam or having to destroy the ship.

Quite a few old games could do with a remaster... anyone remember swat 2?

Back
Top Bottom