Soldato
Did a search couldn't find a thread dedicated to this great and influential musician and vocalist.

Please post your favourite works, or anything rare as I'm keen to find others that are into the more experimental rock and weird multi genre awesomeness as it's rare to find.

Soldato
i've only really listened to his faith no more output. i have 'the real thing' and 'angel dust' in my collection
always wanted to explore more of what he's done but i don't do too well with experimental music haha
what would you say is essential mike patton listening

Soldato
OP
i've only really listened to his faith no more output. i have 'the real thing' and 'angel dust' in my collection
always wanted to explore more of what he's done but i don't do too well with experimental music haha
Mr bungle, first album self titled.
If that erks you then go for california instead.

Then directors cut buy fantomas.

Peeping tom, which is his pop attempt but its still weird.

Tomahawk, which is like a more straight rock fnm, first 3 albums are amazing

Soldato
OP
My favourite = Caipirinha with Bebel Gilberto. #I wish I was dead#
Check out the Radio 1 session with Faith No More, even did a Burt Bacharach cover.
Hello there, so glad you exist, thanks, I will check out the bibel gilberto. #edit, just realised its on the peeping tom album, heard it many times

Have you heard tetema.. Geocidal? Perfect twist? Crank 2 soundtrack?
He also did ask the monsters for left for dead and angry gladis in portal, and the darkness in the game, the darkness. I'm sure you probably know that though

Soldato
OP
Try the other faith no more albums first maybe my friend, king for a day, album of the year and recently sol invictus.
Mike Patton versus the xecutioners is hiphop patton ish and awesome too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom