• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

9900KS...

Associate
"up to 5ghz all core" Intel says. Because it needs 360mm AIO to do so.

just out of interest where does it say this? The early reports had this on a air cooler.
I get the non stop benching your gonna need all the cooling you can get, but day to day use running at 5ghz surely a 240+ will be okay? The 9700k does just fine and that has 8 cores.....

Last edited:
Soldato
just out of interest where does it say this? The early reports had this on a air cooler.
I get the non stop benching your gonna need all the cooling you can get, but day to day use running at 5ghz surely a 240+ will be okay? The 9700k does just fine and that has 8 cores.....

Why don't you read the official announcement linked before?

Soldato
Probably just a copy paste error from the K listing. I think it will be 2-year EU minimum here and £530.

Not sure on UK law, but over here we have laws which state products must last for a reasonable period of time and a electronic product that is this expensive sure as heck better last more than 1 year. It's for a judge to decide, but I'd wager CPU's should be lasting 5 years under our laws. It means that a warranty is a nice gesture but actually the consumer is protected for longer than that.

In the U.S, I don't think they have such consumer protections.

Permabanned
You know what's weird? Is that website having a 9900KS review and been the ONLY reviewer that got one. :rolleyes:
bet the supply is like 3900x. Get it day 1 or you wont be able to get it below 700 quid or something stupid like that :D. Well above 500 quid for 8 core is stupid to start with :p

I know In Poland they sometimes have ONE review sample sent for WHOLE country and everyine literary got 2 day to run tests and send it to next guy... You know 3rd country of Europe :p

Back
Top Bottom