**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
Oddly I got offered what appeared to be the same update from that day again last night. Obv installed it but was same size & everything.

Same here update looks same as previous 17mb

*After the reboot it said update to security and bio metrics of 42 mb or it might been 4.2mb lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Samsung’s Galaxy Labs suite of apps lets you optimize your phone

Samsung has launched a new suite of device optimization apps for Galaxy smartphone and tablet owners called Galaxy Labs. Like Good Lock, which lets you customize various elements of the user interface, Galaxy Labs is a container of sorts that lets you access the actual apps that let you optimize your device from a single location. There are four apps: File Guardian, Battery Tracker, Battery Guardian, and App Booster.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-labs-suite-of-apps-let-you-optimize-your-phone/

Associate
I don't know if anyone is having this issue but whenever I take photos using the standard photo mode the mostly come out blurr . Especially when trying to catch shots of my son who is always on the move. My old S8+ took sharper instant shots.

Is there something I maybe don't have setup correctly in the camera app. Can anyone suggest optimal settings?

Latest updates all installed etc.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom