Black Friday wishlist...

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Garmin edge 530

Maybe a upgrade to my ageing I5 2500k but it really doesn't seem to have any issues running anything paired with a 1080TI and a superwidscreen monitor)
Ipad (mainly for a forway into Zwift)
Wahoo Kickr (yeah that will be lucky)

Man of Honour
LOL the price easing upwards on a few things I'm watching - probably so come Black Friday they'll try and portray a 5% discount as a 35% one or whatever :s

Caporegime
LOL the price easing upwards on a few things I'm watching - probably so come Black Friday they'll try and portray a 5% discount as a 35% one or whatever :s

You only got a load of great deals on the first few here. The last 3 black Fridays have been non existant unless something came up on the off chance you needed on amazon.

I won't bother wasting my time.

As always folk on here will be buying a lot of crap they wouldn't have otherwise.

Bet on the images of items purchased thread being full of overpriced light bulbs

Man of Honour
You only got a load of great deals on the first few here. The last 3 black Fridays have been non existant unless something came up on the off chance you needed on amazon.

I won't bother wasting my time.

As always folk on here will be buying a lot of crap they wouldn't have otherwise.

Bet on the images of items purchased thread being full of overpriced light bulbs

2013 I did really well - saved several £100 on parts for my PC build then alone. Last year was pretty meh only actual good deals I saw were on some clothing I was keeping an eye on. 2017 I saved quite a bit on 3D printing stuff (bought a 3D printer approx. £100 cheaper than its best price the previous 12-18 months and several accessories at 35-40% discount) and some other electronics but was broadly hit and miss on deals. Can't remember 2016 but I seem to remember it was poor for good deals with lots of over-priced tat being pushed.

GT3

GT3

Soldato
I don't think I will beat last years deal of a Vodafone 100GB contract for £36 a month with £480 cashback and a free Samsung Galaxy S9 which I sold for £400 effectively meaning they are paying me to have 100GB contract for 2 years :D No problems at all with the cashback either.

Soldato
I need an american style fridge freezer for the kitchen, but I have a few requirements for it:

No ice/water dispenser as they just take up space and usually need plumbing in.
Freestanding instead of integrated.
Ideally stainless steel side panels.
Not too noisy.

Quite hard to meet all criteria, but hoping on a deal for something that fits the bill. Have a normal one to use in the meantime so can afford to wait for the end of the month.

Caporegime
I need an american style fridge freezer for the kitchen, but I have a few requirements for it:

No ice/water dispenser as they just take up space and usually need plumbing in.
Freestanding instead of integrated.
Ideally stainless steel side panels.
Not too noisy.

Quite hard to meet all criteria, but hoping on a deal for something that fits the bill. Have a normal one to use in the meantime so can afford to wait for the end of the month.

After going through a dud one, we are very happy with our Samsung RF24HSESBSR.

I wasn't fussed for the plumbed in ice and water, but I actually really like it now, and the middle cooler draw is awesome for drinks.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Perfectdraft with a coupla kegs
65" Hisense at a daft price
Nice soundbar to justify my new el cheapo TV :p

Might grab a few extra echo dots and a couple echo links for the planned extension if they're cheap enough.
Could be tempted with the Huawei watch too

Soldato
After going through a dud one, we are very happy with our Samsung RF24HSESBSR.

I wasn't fussed for the plumbed in ice and water, but I actually really like it now, and the middle cooler draw is awesome for drinks.

I did check Samsung, but just not a fan of the look. As it's going to be freestanding I need to basically get a bit of a work of art so it fits in with the rest of my kitchen! :cool:

I've shortlisted a couple of options, one is the Bosch KAN90VI20G https://www.johnlewis.com/bosch-kan...tainless-steel/p2915263?searchTerm=KAN90VI20G

Another would be the more expensive Bosch KAN93VIFPG https://www.johnlewis.com/bosch-ser...tainless-steel/p4733089?searchTerm=KAN93VIFPG

Neither of which I want to pay their asking price for, and with Black Friday coming I'm hoping to get some kind of deal on one.

Soldato
I think this is the first year I don't actually want anything, only thing I wanted was a Dyson V11 Absolute, but I found a £100 off voucher recently and doubt I'd do better than that in Black Friday, so bought one then.

Only thing that could grab me is a new GPU, but they aren't really going to be discounted by that much
Where was the voucher code from?

Back
Top Bottom