GAMING PC BUDGET £150-250 (BLACK FRIDAY) plz help

Associate
Hello guys, i am new to the idea of gaming pc's and a noob at IT and i would like to enter the world of gaming by buying a really good entry level pc on black friday. My budget is extremely tight which is around £150-£250( but the lower the better since that is an estimate of what i will have on black friday), please help me and give me advice on how i can get the best pc as possible around that price range on black friday plz( and i dont mind if i have to build it or get a prebuilt one, but preferably prebuild if possible since im a noob xD).

Soldato
Hi and Welcome

Unfortunately at that budget you're probably better off with a console...or buying something from the FB market place that has been prebuilt and being sold off cheap. it's not as easy these days to spec for that budget I'm afraid.

What is it you actually need though? Full system inc peripherals?

Associate
you'll struggle to get new inside that budget, I'd look at getting a 2nd hand system with a 2nd or 3rd gen i5 and add an RX 570 would certainly do the job and more :)

Associate
OP
i dont mind it being used as long as it fits around that budget because i have seen people make good pcs at (************) at aound £200-250 and are able to 'get 50-60fps on fortnite on high settings'

Soldato
i dont mind it being used as long as it fits around that budget because i have seen people make good pcs at (************) at aound £200-250 and are able to 'get 50-60fps on fortnite on high settings'

You can't list competitors here as the forum is paid for and managed by OcUK.

Best bet would be to find a build, list the spec and ask for feedback - without competitor links

Soldato
He wants to know if you need a keyboard and mouse, or a monitor. You're probably best off using your TV (assuming you have an HDTV) as a monitor to start with considering your budget.

As for competitor links, this forum is owned and managed by the https://www.overclockers.co.uk shop, as such you're not allowed to post links to any sort of competition.

Associate
OP
He wants to know if you need a keyboard and mouse, or a monitor. You're probably best off using your TV (assuming you have an HDTV) as a monitor to start with considering your budget.

As for competitor links, this forum is owned and managed by the https://www.overclockers.co.uk shop, as such you're not allowed to post links to any sort of competition.

oh ok, so i am only allowed to post links from the overclocker shop only? and i do also have an HDTV and yes i would also want a keyboard and mouse( but do not need it if it doesnt fit the budget)

Back
Top Bottom