PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Had a game earlier after reading someone saying they'd seen way less cheaters. I haven't played for a bout a month and I would have agreed. Played about 20 minutes ago and the kill feed was full of HuyaTV-Insertrandomnumberhere

Soldato
Had a game earlier after reading someone saying they'd seen way less cheaters. I haven't played for a bout a month and I would have agreed. Played about 20 minutes ago and the kill feed was full of HuyaTV-Insertrandomnumberhere
That's so odd, today and yesterday had so many fun games with no cheaters, high kills and wins, litrally only reported one person over two days!

Ahhhhh, maybe you are seeing more cheaters at lower rankings after they have all rebought accounts and starting again?

Associate
That's so odd, today and yesterday had so many fun games with no cheaters, high kills and wins, litrally only reported one person over two days!

Ahhhhh, maybe you are seeing more cheaters at lower rankings after they have all rebought accounts and starting again?

Maybe. I had a few good games in the early afternoon then took dogs out had dinner etc.... and played again and just spectated after I got killed by a HuyaTV guy with SKS that never missed and the kill feed was 3 other HuyaTV and then random chinese names mainly. I dont know why after all this time and the declining player base they still allow chinese to get access to EU and US servers.

Associate
From November 5 at 6:00 p.m. PT to November 22 at 6:00 p.m. PT, players on PC who purchase a PGC item will receive a voting coupon that will let them predict their favorite team to win the championship. Coupons can also be earned by securing a top-ten finish in a Public Match of PUBG. No matter how it’s earned, a voting coupon can only be used once to vote for one team, but an accurate pick will grant winners the entire PGC Weapon Skin Set.

https://pickem.pubgesports.com/en

Soldato
Just a note about the pick-em selections, I think you can wait until ~Nov 21-22 before making your pick - after which will be towards the Final stage of the competition and a number of the teams will already have been eliminated. So picking now is a bit pointless as a favourite could have a nightmare early on and that'd be curtains for them. I'm saving my pick till 21st Nov and going from there.

Associate
Just a note about the pick-em selections, I think you can wait until ~Nov 21-22 before making your pick - after which will be towards the Final stage of the competition and a number of the teams will already have been eliminated. So picking now is a bit pointless as a favourite could have a nightmare early on and that'd be curtains for them. I'm saving my pick till 21st Nov and going from there.
Agreed - Definitely seems like the best option. Will probably aim to get 3 / 4 coupons overall, with the intention to use them on GEN.G, 4AM, Liquid and Faze; assuming no upsets in the group stage.

Soldato
I don't really know who the favourites are (outside of the teams from the PEL). From the PEL, my pick would definitely be FaZe, their rotations are really good and they are pretty lethal. Liquid had a shakey start to PEL phase 3 but pulled it round towards the end. Not sure about TSM, they can be quality but then they are also prone to having a fair few terrible rounds and dodgy rotations. Na-vi will probs be in or around TSM, I'd expect, Adouzie is above and beyond their best player.

I don't know enough about 4am but I'm wondering whether the only reason they have so many votes currently is because they are a Chinese team??

I know very little about the other teams other than Kaymind plays for Genesis. And whilst Kaymind is an excellent player, I'm not sure about the rest of his team...

As for the Korean teams, I hear a lot that they are fairly maverick in play style! The types who loot for the bare minimum time and head straight to the centre of the first circle with whatever gear they've got (Tommy gun and level 1 helmets sort of stuff!) and just make the best of it. That being said, whilst they are erratic, their talent is not doubted as they definitely know how to kill with Tommy guns!

Back
Top Bottom