***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Please excuse the lousy photography skills :o Got given this for my birthday the other week, spent a few nights slowly knocking it together.

9NMlR7x.jpg

Saturn V in launch config here, with the LM stowed in the top of the third stage (the S-IVB). Got to figure out exactly how I'm going to display it yet!

JRS

JRS

Soldato
It looks perfect where it sits already :D

It was more a case of do I leave it in launch config or do I break it up into the sections - stages 1 through 3 of the rocket, the CSM and launch tower separated, the LM on the little patch of lunar surface that it sits on, the CM in recovery position. And also whether or not I buy one of those lighting kits that are on the 'Bay to give an engine exhaust glow :)

Soldato
Please excuse the lousy photography skills :o Got given this for my birthday the other week, spent a few nights slowly knocking it together.

9NMlR7x.jpg

Saturn V in launch config here, with the LM stowed in the top of the third stage (the S-IVB). Got to figure out exactly how I'm going to display it yet!

That looks awesome. You're really not helping my trying not to buy one yet though!

Soldato
I enjoyed the 911 build much more than the Millenium Falcon and i'm a massive Star Wars nut.

Got mine on ebay about two months back for £215, brand new...list at £238 but they had a 10% off everything day.

Caporegime
I enjoyed the 911 build much more than the Millenium Falcon and i'm a massive Star Wars nut.

Got mine on ebay about two months back for £215, brand new...list at £238 but they had a 10% off everything day.

Same goes for the chiron. Best build ever. The MF was just loooong

Back
Top Bottom