Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Leeennnayy!!

Had a freeze during the cut scene just after he goes missing. Drunk effect makes it look like he's rotating his hips at me and it doesn't stop...

Arthur 'Snake Hips' Morgan is having a lot of fun moseying around

Soldato
Leeennnayy!!

Had a freeze during the cut scene just after he goes missing. Drunk effect makes it look like he's rotating his hips at me and it doesn't stop...

Arthur 'Snake Hips' Morgan is having a lot of fun moseying around

please don’t post story stuff, however trivial

Soldato
Finally got mine running properly without 8 second pauses in busy areas,
one thing that stands out as needing a fix is the instant 'assault' if you knock into someone going through a door or whatever and all hell breaks loose, even if you don't fight back they shoot you dead or if you escape then a posse is after you in 10 seconds to shoot you dead.
There should be the means of putting your hands up, maybe going to jail & then buying your way out or something similar.
As an example I arrived at Annesburg and saw a huge mining operation and went to take a look, I walked towards a conveyor belt and a voice shouted 'hey you!, you aren't allowed in here and then a trespass alert went up and suddenly 20 guns were shooting at me and I was dead in seconds

Soldato
So I have my setting bang on how I want them. (mix of Medium/High, with textures on Ultra. With these I am getting a pretty solid 60FPS in all areas with Vsync on. My preferred option for gaming.
qpPRt4o.jpg

Turn off Vsync and low of 19.6 :confused:
ObDn1dZ.jpg

So not so sure how reliable the lows are in your benchmark results.

Anyway, just so much to do. I have money after treasure hunts. the camp is looking good.

However my save games are royally messed up. My progress percentage has dropped down and some of the challenges and all the stranger missions I had completed have been reset in the progress stats. I still have all the rewards though and all the Story missions are still completed.

So not sure how this will end up. :(

Soldato
Dam I am having so much fun with the PC Photo editor lol Someone in here said the Photo is miss leading to the actual game?
Well, that is totally false, sure you can tweak the image to make it look good but the game doesn't render extra all you doing is adding in blur and effects the actual game render is the same.

92393115c71645639e32e67ea127fd4bcec6d53f456c9c2193832a51547442abdb36f3ac.jpg

262712133bb215bfaac3967d16cc5aa18a7da24d40d85e39fac6bc727a5dc2ebe7696281.jpg

Associate
So I have my setting bang on how I want them. (mix of Medium/High, with textures on Ultra. With these I am getting a pretty solid 60FPS in all areas with Vsync on. My preferred option for gaming.
qpPRt4o.jpg

Turn off Vsync and low of 19.6 :confused:
ObDn1dZ.jpg

So not so sure how reliable the lows are in your benchmark results.

Anyway, just so much to do. I have money after treasure hunts. the camp is looking good.

However my save games are royally messed up. My progress percentage has dropped down and some of the challenges and all the stranger missions I had completed have been reset in the progress stats. I still have all the rewards though and all the Story missions are still completed.

So not sure how this will end up. :(

Are you on 1080 or 1440? If you're on 1440 can you share your settings please?

Associate
Great game, my only complaint would be that the transitions between different times of day/lighting is pretty poorly done (far worse than in GTA) and is quite jarring at times. Not sure if it was like this in the console version or not but it's quite a lazy oversight given how polished the graphics are in general.

Back
Top Bottom