PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Strong start from TSM on the second day. Got lucky with the hard shift circles towards them then they just mopped it up. Fairly straightforward for them. 4AM looked aggressive, always looking for fights, possibly to their detriment as they lost a player early on flushing out school.

Caporegime
2 games circles just followed them and they didnt even move to them lol. it was funny watching chat saying gift them another circle. team liquid oh my where terrible and the stick they been getting i think a new roster of players will be happening or a reshuffle. 4am strong as ever TSM and a few under dogs doing well.

Man of Honour
Liquid's problem is their play style which doesn't suit international events (short formats). They're famous for their quite greedy splits late into the game, this is quite a streaky play style and averages out over a league like PEL with 100 games played. It also works better when you absolutely know all the teams in your lobby and exactly how they rotate (PEL), international events have more unknowns in this respect.
Add on top of this that they decided to give up their normal drop spots in their Group games it wasn't really looking convincing from them at any stage.

As players they're still top tier, they just need to adopt a different play style for international events and have a defined Plan B if things are not going their way.

Soldato
So far, given that 4AM have over 50% of the pickem votes, they would look to pocket over $500K and that's without even turning up and playing! That percentage may change depending on the results of the next couple of weeks, but even so....

Soldato
Some more good updates in the latest patch notes, test server now, I'd imagine coming to the game in a weeks time.

https://www.pubg.com/2019/11/13/pc-update-5-2-now-on-the-test-server/

Seems like Vikendi has had a little bit of a makeover with more undulations introduced to take cover on some of the open plains but seems like they may have also cleaned up some items to make it more sniper friendly??? I'm a bit confused by that. Castle is now ice locked too with some extra cover to make it easier to cross the water (now ice).

Some cool new skins coming out, particularly the new mini skin.

Soldato
I don't know if its luck or what but I've managed to significantly up my game this season. I've been going on the practise mode a lot more and just practising my sprays more with the different attachments and learning how to 3x scope spray has helped me loads. Managed to up my average damage per game to over 200 and my K/D now sits around ~1.6 which I'm fairly happy about (was previously around 180 average damage and K/D of ~1.1).

I've also significantly reduced my mouse sensitivity - not sure whether that is a contributing factor or not tbh.

Soldato
I don't know if its luck or what but I've managed to significantly up my game this season. I've been going on the practise mode a lot more and just practising my sprays more with the different attachments and learning how to 3x scope spray has helped me loads. Managed to up my average damage per game to over 200 and my K/D now sits around ~1.6 which I'm fairly happy about (was previously around 180 average damage and K/D of ~1.1).

I've also significantly reduced my mouse sensitivity - not sure whether that is a contributing factor or not tbh.

Keep playing you'll get better..

Caporegime
how is your team killing physicul ? that was always your highest percentage. :D

nah its been a strong start to the try hard season. winning well. thing is when you try hard it you gotta do it for the whole season which does become a grind. then take a month or two of and play normally again for fun.

was 9 wins in last 20 games along with 2nds and 3rd two or three of them were against chinese cheaters as well. which is pretty good. 40 wins out of 160 games not bad. just wondering with the new ranking system once we get right up there if is working as it should be will it be against chinese cheaters more regular . :p

Soldato
Wow....FaZe have seemingly chucked it with a total of 14 points over their first 6 semi matches. That's a mountain to climb for them to get into the final. As good as TSM were on Friday, 4AM just took it up another notch on Saturday.

Soldato
Aye, I'll be watching it back tonight, looks like they left it right till the last game with a haul of 28 points! That's an incredible effort after being pretty poor for the 11 other rounds.

I think you have to roll a dice to see who wins the tournament to be honest, the Asian teams look strong but anybody can have a great run of games and pull it out of the bag and conversely, anyone could "do a Liquid" too! FaZe will be hoping they have had their blip.

Back
Top Bottom