EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM - I JUST CANNA WAIT, F IT, BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!!!

Soldato
Can ask, there will be deals on MBA 5700 / 5700 XT cards for sure, but the custom design ones a bit less likely, I am trying to convince Sapphire or/both Powercolor to do Nitro and Devil at £399 for BF.

Take my money if a deal can be reached! Nitro or Red Devil would be a sound buy at that price!

Associate
Hoping for a Ryzen upgrade bundle in the sales for my nephews Christmas. Got a limited budget to get his first build together and most of my spares went into making his brothers first rig last Christmas.

Associate
i really should stop looking at these offers. 3700x for £290 is a great deal (not suprised if it's already sold out).

Was £330 when i placed my order at the start of last month :rolleyes: Old pc (i7 920 :)) had stopped working, i needed a new pc and couldn't wait for Black Friday. Still, can't complain too much. Saved money on some other components and, so far, very happy with the build. 3700x is a VERY nice cpu ;) - idles at slightly under 30 degrees and hasn't gone above about 64 degrees under full load, although weather isn't exactly hot at the moment.

Associate
@Gibbo are those Teamgroup RAM prices the BF prices, or is this just a teaser before the main event?

I am afraid we cannot improve on those, if by some miracle we do it would only be on the higher-end stuff like the 8 pack kits.

I mean £59.99 for a 16G 3200MHz kit is like pretty bonkers.

Yeah I thought so, I was just checking before I pulled thr trigger ;)

cheers pal

@Gibbo

I went and bought these at £59.99 based on what you said:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...al-channel-kit-grey-tlgd416g30-my-087-tg.html

Reckon if I have aword with CS they'll chuck me the difference or am I gonna have to return and buy them again?

Back
Top Bottom