• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I wonder if Rockstar will do an updated version of RDR2 for PS5 whilst they continue working on GTA VI. I still haven't played it. PC version is tempting but not at £50+.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I wonder if Rockstar will do an updated version of RDR2 for PS5 whilst they continue working on GTA VI. I still haven't played it. PC version is tempting but not at £50+.
Pretty sure they will. We will either get even better graphics or 60fps on PS5 version me thinks.

Consoles essentially being PC’s surely it cannot be hard for them to do.

Soldato
I'm a little disappointed to see that there's little change to the PS5 controller. The news about the new kind of haptic system and tension on the triggers is good and all, but man, I really need to have paddles on the back, like Xbox is doing with the Elite. After playing with a poor man's Scuf since BO4's come out, I can;t play console FPS games without paddles anymore.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ntroller-revealed-in-new-patent/#7c7d73636fdc

Associate
FFS, Sony really do need to change the layout of that controller.

The thumb sticks are far too close together, with the D-PAD being in the primary position of where the thumb stick should be, the whole design of the controller screams 1990's. Yeah, it's ****.

Also, just wait til PS5 gets released, then you'll see next gen microtransactions. Amazing, eh. :p

Soldato

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
:D

I'm glad I've unblocked him now, it's ace to see him trolling in here; when he/she blatantly has no interest, or intentions of buying a PS5 - just here to up the post count with "muh PC" type comments.
He comes and does it in pc section also and promotes Stadia. Lol.

I find it comical :D

I have zero interest in Stadia now that we see what it is all about. PS5 all the way baby!

Soldato
What's funny is that the guy regularly ****s on games and stuff, or anything Japanese for that matter, in the PC section as well:p

EDIT: As above, beat me to it:p

Associate
FFS, Sony really do need to change the layout of that controller.

The thumb sticks are far too close together, with the D-PAD being in the primary position of where the thumb stick should be, the whole design of the controller screams 1990's. Yeah, it's ****.

Also, just wait til PS5 gets released, then you'll see next gen microtransactions. Amazing, eh. :p

Back again with the micrortansactions comments, does stadia have microtransactions?

Soldato
Soldato
Nope, Sony is still submitting new patents as we speak and making modifications to the bill of materials and devkits as we speak.

A business cannot set the price when they don't even know what the final BoM is.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nope, Sony is still submitting new patents as we speak and making modifications to the bill of materials and devkits as we speak.

A business cannot set the price when they don't even know what the final BoM is.

Ultimately they can. If the don't think they can charge more than £500 for a console then they won't. Its better to sell a lot of consoles at a bit of a loss than risk a failed generation because you weren't willing to swallow £30 per console.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ultimately they can. If the don't think they can charge more than £500 for a console then they won't. Its better to sell a lot of consoles at a bit of a loss than risk a failed generation because you weren't willing to swallow £30 per console.
Agreed. Pricing any more than $499 would be a silly decision imo.

Back
Top Bottom