UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th November 2019]

Associate
Kosovo are a fun little team to watch. England looked much better when Rashford came on and started running at them. Hudson-Odoi has got a little while to go.

Keeper: I would also be happy to go with Nick Pope as number 1. He just seems to exude more calmness than Pickford.

Defence: Chilwell looks quality at the moment. Trent didn't have his best game but has quality. Mings and Maguire looks okay, but they have to move the ball quicker.

Midfield: Ox is good for that turn of pace that he has but I wince whenever he goes down. Winks can be good but is a little sloppy in possession. Rice was okay. I think they lacked Henderson's intensity. Mount looked busy when he came on.

Forwards: The wideboys need to run at their fullbacks. Get your fullback on a yellow and then it becomes difficult for them. Rashford did it and the game changed. Kane is reliable.

Soldato
I know what you mean RE Rashford but its a lot different starting to coming on against tired fullbacks. Having said that I do think Odoi was poor tbh and completely agree about Henderson. Henderson Winks and Ox is something they could look at.

Soldato
Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales

Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland

Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, Path A/D*

Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Path C (including Scotland)**

Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Path B (including NI and ROI)***

Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Path A/D*

*Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Georgia, Belarus, North Macedonia or Kosovo

**Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia

***Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland

Lol@group F

Back
Top Bottom